OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

its amazing some of the ppl on here NOT willing to pay even retail? When resale pricing is sometimes the life of s sneakerhead

IMO, BHM and ASG are 1,2 right now followed by volts and red camos. I will probably try and get two volts on the cheap to ball in and be good on KB8s for awhile. Until the playoffs, fiberglass, or purple fades drop......:D:smh::smokin

IMO, BHM and ASG are 1,2 right now followed by volts and red camos. I will probably try and get two volts on the cheap to ball in and be good on KB8s for awhile. Until the playoffs, fiberglass, or purple fades drop......:D:smh::smokin

Idk if you forgot about the Christmas or just trying to be funny.....I'm going to go with you forgot :smile:

The Sulfurs, Blue Coral, Pythons, Supernatural/teal colorways will all hit outlets.  Not so much the YOTS pack, BHM, Xmas lights, or ASG's (obviously)

Last edited:
Rocked my yots for the first time today!

With my size shoe I cop what I want when I can for as little as possible. Learned the hard way that sometimes that means NOT waiting for them to hit outlets as that can be too late. Then it''s a real pain in the *** tryna cop em...

Last edited:
Haven't seen the Blue Snakes in person yet, but thinking I may pass. Want the Easters instead. Also really want one of those hoodies but it'd be ridiculous to get one seeing as it's 80+ degrees here 97% of the year.

First pair of Kobes ever. Never really felt the low top look. But thought I'd give the 8s a try if I found a cw i loved. man these are sexy on feet. And comfy. Are all kobes this comfortable? What have I been missing?!

dude, you have NO IDEA. go grab some 4,5 and 6s. :pimp:
go grab a ton of 8s as well, one of the best ever.

This page is like a part time job.... pages get added in hours its crazy... side notes: the CW KB rocked today was as great as his play. First good CW that actually looks good with the Purple LA Unis IMO. My ASG's should be here tomm and my Blue Corals later this week.

Its funny if the blue corals were limited most of you would be talking about how we needed a blue colorway. Or wow these really pop on feet, instead everyone is just waiting for that next limited release. I own the sulfurs, pythons, and blue corals and I get more compliments on those than any limited show I own.

Mambas PE today was too nice. Hope they release that color or something similar.

Last edited:
To each his own but I LOVE my blue Corals... They look way better in person than the pre-release photos. Same thing goes for pythons. Sometimes I swear people only want what is considered "limited".... HYPEBEAST101

Or maybe, some of us don't care if there limited or not. Just don't like em enough to justify spending $140 on them. Rock what you want and quit worrying about what the next man is wearing.

To each his own but I LOVE my blue Corals... They look way better in person than the pre-release photos. Same thing goes for pythons. Sometimes I swear people only want what is considered "limited".... HYPEBEAST101

dude, I got called out a while back because he thought I only wanted GRs because I
couldn't get my hands on quickstrikes. :rofl:
Seriously, I held the BHMs in my hands before RD and I threw them away. Bought the
Sulfurs instead using my discount. The Xmas however... had to have em. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom