OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Or maybe, some of us don't care if there limited or not. Just don't like em enough to justify spending $140 on them. Rock what you want and quit worrying about what the next man is wearing.

I wonder if u r talking to me because... You should know very well that people go crazy over limited releases but will ignore a equally if not more stylish pair if there not a hyped pair.

And obviously I "rock what I want" ... That was the whole point of my post.... Remember I said "to each his own But...,." ???

Come on son! Can't really educate me on that 1. I respect opinions but not hypeheads. That is all

These Bday coupons you guys talk about on here.... Are they readily available? Sounds like a better deal than rebates.

Not everything.

Not limited colorways. Xmas, BHM, ASG's.  Outlets get the left-overs that needs to be moved for new inventory.

I agree, I've never seen an AllStar , Xmas or BHM in an outlet. Only returned IDs and late in the year pairs (ex: final pairs before the next season shoe release)

They still come out as $130 because of the $15 shipping fee. 
mean.gif

Honestly the outlet talk is stupid.. The Kobe shoes that hit the outlet end up like 25-30 under retail. That is the exact same price they get lowered to in the shoe stores.. I swear its like you are trying to down grade a shoe by calling it "outlet bound". Also like others have said some limited shoes do make it to outlets but dont hit the shelves because employees inform friends and family or cop first.

Its funny if the blue corals were limited most of you would be talking about how we needed a blue colorway. Or wow these really pop on feet, instead everyone is just waiting for that next limited release. I own the sulfurs, pythons, and blue corals and I get more compliments on those than any limited show I own.

Agreed with you sort of. I get tons of compliments on my sulfurs pythons and BHM's. My Xmas lights came and went, i work with a bunch of non-sneaker heads and they by far to this point have appreciated the sulfurs the most. I've gotten compliments twice from some people who have already seen them lol.

Not everything.

Not limited colorways. Xmas, BHM, ASG's.  Outlets get the left-overs that needs to be moved for new inventory.
I agree, I've never seen an AllStar , Xmas or BHM in an outlet. Only returned IDs and late in the year pairs (ex: final pairs before the next season shoe release)
Picked these up for a bill a couple years back. The majority of my CDPs came from outlets and so did my DB VIs. Yeezy 1s were even at outlets.

Everything hits outlets. Whether they hit the sales floor (especially during these times) is a different story.

I asked the girl working at the FTL I copped the blue corals from whether the Kobe's were selling well in general. She said they got a FSR of the blue corals and most have already gone, I picked up the last 12. Interesting to me because I honestly thought these would sit everywhere. At least by me, most shoes sit so to see these go quick was definitely a surprise.

Its funny if the blue corals were limited most of you would be talking about how we needed a blue colorway. Or wow these really pop on feet, instead everyone is just waiting for that next limited release. I own the sulfurs, pythons, and blue corals and I get more compliments on those than any limited show I own.
so what? 

Not everything.

Grinches hit outlets, even your beloved Carmines hit outlets. Doesn't matter why they go, just know that they do. 09 spacejams even hit outlets.

Back
Top Bottom