OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Honestly the outlet talk is stupid.. The Kobe shoes that hit the outlet end up like 25-30 under retail. That is the exact same price they get lowered to in the shoe stores.. I swear its like you are trying to down grade a shoe by calling it "outlet bound". Also like others have said some limited shoes do make it to outlets but dont hit the shelves because employees inform friends and family or cop first.
so your mad because a kobe someone said a kobe sneaker will hit outlets? now thats a fan!

Sorry if these have already been posted but any info on these?

Last edited:
Honestly the outlet talk is stupid.. The Kobe shoes that hit the outlet end up like 25-30 under retail. That is the exact same price they get lowered to in the shoe stores.. I swear its like you are trying to down grade a shoe by calling it "outlet bound". Also like others have said some limited shoes do make it to outlets but dont hit the shelves because employees inform friends and family or cop first.
Supreme VII Del sols (or whatever color they are), and concord/inlines are at some outlets for 69 which is over $100 less.

I don't think anyone is downgrading shoes by saying they'll hit outlets... They're just saying they'd rather wait it out. Saving a few bucks here and there is a good thing when new stuff seems to drop every single week now days.

"Look like a hypebeast"
roll.gif

People can think Carmines and Space Jams hit outlets all they want.  It's not fact.

Yeah. Galaxy foams hit outlets.  I saw Nike Air Mags at outlets, too.

Damnnnnn, all the 11s of the BHMs on eBay have gone overnight! Had my eye on two pairs (for rape prices, IDGAF they are way too nice). Money saved I guess.

:x some of these people think they know. 8)

Big Stages hit outlets. Oh... here's something for the newbies...
the BANNED 1s were outlet bound! they didn't touch retail floor!

:rofl:

sorry for trolling. Anyway, people, just get what you like. Not what you like to sell.
It's kind of pointless really unless you're getting Yeezy type cash. right?

my current top 5:
1.Sulfur
2. Xmas
3. Purple Gradient
4. Inline
5. blue lights

Last edited:
Lmao SDubl you know damn well people on here won't have their minds changed even if you have facts/info to support your claim. Trying to go back and prove your point in here is worthless, you end up wasting time and the dudes you try to enlighten don't care. Ignorance, a rampant epidemic in these parts.

I know all too well haha.

Yeah Chronicsneaker the Space Jams and Carmines hit the outlets but from what I remember it was in a "hush-hush" way if you weren't part of the outlet buddy crew or didn't zealously follow the outlet thread you weren't catching them. They sold out in hours, so that doesn't count to me.

To me waiting to get what you want from outlets down the road is taking a risk.

s dubl you know you're info, whether people try and argue the situation is their problem, not yours, don't let it get to you, remember, ZEN.

Lmao SDubl you know damn well people on here won't have their minds changed even if you have facts/info to support your claim. Trying to go back and prove your point in here is worthless, you end up wasting time and the dudes you try to enlighten don't care. Ignorance, a rampant epidemic in these parts.

I know all too well haha.

lol only about 6 people read what we type on here. the other 100,000 just read posts with "$" and "
". :x

eastbay says they run narrow go half size up but i tried these on today and my true size fit me fine. and i usually do have to go a half size up cuz my foot is wide n flat. damn donald duck feet over here

Wow :rofl: this kid can't be serious. Has to be a troll acct.

24markie... Most say tts, even go .5 down. The engineered mesh will give a little after some wear and loosen. If you plan to ball in them, take that into consideration.

Back
Top Bottom