OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Well if he's gonna make statements like he knows all then be prepared to take heat when people disprove such notions. Making your posts sarcastic and arrogant don't help the cause either.

It is money saved? 

Also wow. Why are you licking the bottom of your shoe? Did you just step in dog **** and wanted to take a picture of you cleaning it off?
I actually camped out over night for these and they're fresh out the box.

You would think that because you buy used shoes. Do you buy used underwear too?

Yes, photoshop it all you want.  Thanks for thinking of me and downloading my avatar pictures.  I'll be sure to entertain you with more in the near future.  Possibly with the BHM joints you struck out on eBay for rape prices for. lmao.

Last edited:
Lets lay off this guy and get back to the shoes guys. Maybe one day he can bless us with some of his sneaker knowledge in the future.

Got my ASG's friday from Nike. Decided to wear them today. Not my favorite Kobe8's but not hating them either.

^^^^And then we go to pizza

No, no Im just messin around

But Kobeoverbron do tell, when is that black upper pair hittin stores worldwide? Know u know the scoop.

And Id prolly jump on those..Last pair of blk/purple/yellow joints I got were the carpe diem kobe 4.

"Look like a hypebeast" :rofl:

People can think Carmines and Space Jams hit outlets all they want.  It's not fact.

Yeah. Galaxy foams hit outlets.  I saw Nike Air Mags at outlets, too.
Naw bro, it's a fact. I got carmines from an outlet and jams both in regular orange nike boxes. Can't confirm the others though

After buying and playing in the Pythons. Loved the fit and performance so much had to find the BHMs and Xmas's. I got the BHMs for a decent price over retail but got raped for the Xmas. Is what it is I guess. Here's my collection so far tho!

I saw the blue corals. I think they're very clean but baby blue just ain't my color so I had to pass.

I'm starting to regret passing on the asgs... Almost want to hunt down a pair just to see in person to make final judgement. Just don't want to pay what they're going for :\

Hoping to pick up pythons at the outlet in a couple months. Maybe the blue lights, too.

Some people are so ignorant!! In the end they are just shoes. But then again kids these days are just so hyped that its ridiculous.

I want the sulpuhurs, but I really wanna wait til they go down. Im sure theyll be around..

From what a couple ppl have said, they can be stock located at FA or one of those places.

Back
Top Bottom