OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

just ball in my 8's. feels different at first, but still very good. it got better the longer i played in them. imo, i take the v and vi > 8's in performance wise.

This is my opinion so I don't really care whether I get hate for saying it but its sad as hell seeing a beautiful pair of kicks getting "bagged and tagged" when there are people who would gladly cop that very pair to enjoy them for the what they were meant for... BEING WORN.

Hate away I just think that's a travesty...

Last edited:
planning to get just the red camo this weekend..hoping to secure my pair. so much hype for a general release

my xmas's just came in! finally got my size 14. its been tough and long road but i finally got em.

Tried on laced up, bagged and tagged....

got my pythons and blues coming in this week too...
happy.gif
LOL what a joke..

Finally got on touch with a nike rep and they said I could get voucher but I pay shipping and the voucher is only $140 and can only be used on ndc. Smh
Why does the recording say product replacement when they don't offer it? This isn't over lol

Didn't he say he took a long time to get the shoes for what just to put in a bag? These are not jordans they won't yellow haha

FTL Launch locator is now updated.

as of now, YOTS are GS in my area

VOLTS are limited release. only HOH in my area will get them.

Last edited:
^ it doesn't stop yellowing either. All rookie mistakes. Some say it prolongs the process but if you don't wear the shoes to begin with (which is usually the case with these people), 1 day or 100, what's it matter? They'll sit in your closet either way

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom