OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Are the Black Mambas being sold in stores? They only list one year of the snake colorway, and I've called all the stores near me including a house of hoops and all of them said they're only getting the Red camo year of the snakes.

Last edited:
wow y'all going in on dude.
Its the truth though

Putting the shoe in a zip loc bag does nothing but make the shoe deteriorate faster. Kobes dont have a clear sole so they not gonna yellow, and that doesnt even stop the yellowing. I know yall have heard this before but in a different context ... Use it or lose it
roll.gif

Disappointed that Finish line's not receiving the Volt color-way, was planing on using a Winner Circle card.

Didn't he say he took a long time to get the shoes for what just to put in a bag? These are not jordans they won't yellow haha

He might as well put it under a UV light and air seal it with one of those food vacuum machines :rofl:

i wear all my shoes, yeah the xmas 8's will yellow(clear sole). the soles will over time. the bag keeps the moisture out. the tissue paper thats in the box is also acidic, causes yellowing. just trying to prevent my kicks from getting yellowed. either way if you wear your shoes there will be yellowing. to each his own tho. hoarder type? meaning i collect sneakers? isnt this a sneaker forum where people collect shoes lol.
everyones gotta have their opinion. back to these kobes tho. loving these 8's

Last edited:
Let the man live at the end of the day ITS HIS SHOES what yall care for??....

Lmao making fun of =/= caring.

I could care less about what dude does with his kicks, man. NTers so quick to play captain save a ho with the "why ya'll care" blah blah blah :lol: this is why I stay away from the sneaker forums man ya'll weird sometimes. Not you specifically, but dudes on here.

Regarding the YOTS:
Is there a price hike on these? Or are they 140?

Hype builds itself from ppl's anxiousness/ being impatient/ half mass info

As I said b4, Im just ready for Saturday to come and go already

Wasn't planning on getting the red camo's but may change my mind when I see them in person.

Ok so no Ftl near me is not getting any Kobes period this month the only ones we got so far are the pythons. Getting a lot of kds and brons though. Good thing I will be in Orlando when the Easters come out.

Last edited:
Just got done talking with a Nike rep named Stephanie.  She said none of the 4 Kobe 8 colorways releasing this weekend were to be TLO (Twitter Link Only), so it would appear everyone should be able to cop their pair via NDC.  Saturday's forecast appears to be raining Kobe 8s.  With that being said, it'd be wise to be up early just to make sure you're not the one whose size gets scooped up early.

P.S.  Anyone have any accurate info on whether the Purple Gradients, or Platinums with Purple Soul n Yellow Eyelets are set to release...if at all?

Nervous about passing on semi-dope colorways a la the Supernaturals waiting 4 colorways that will never see the light of day.  

So is the "YOTS" pack include the red camo...or are those completly different release?

red camo, red sude, blacks are part of YOTS, so if they are releasing all 3 colors in the same amount then these are def not limited according to foot locker locator

Last edited:
just curious does nike ever release the sales figures of kobes, lebrons, kd', etc...?
that would be cool. especially if they broke it down by region so us sneakerfiends can find ways to locate the pairs we cant find in our cities.

Back
Top Bottom