OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

tried on the blue lights on this weekend. Box was hella light when I picked it up. couldnt believe it. Just couldnt bring myself to get them. even at $70. but these red camo YOTS, i like those, will be my first kobe pick up since the V's. havent been a fan of the textured print they've used on the VI/VII.

Are the red suedes hitting all FTL?

It appears that only HOH are getting them from what I am reading, hopefully that is not the case.

I wonder which shoe they are talking on Foot Locker launch locator because I know all those stores listed arent getting all 3 shoes

Are the red suedes hitting all FTL?

It appears that only HOH are getting them from what I am reading, hopefully that is not the case.

doubt it since what most have been saying is sudes and blacks are suppose to be GR. however if the launch locator is talking about all 3 shoes then for sure all 3 are GR

I wonder which shoe they are talking on Foot Locker launch locator because I know all those stores listed arent getting all 3 shoes

how do you know?

Last edited:
Online for me

Noone in my area has them/ is getting them

Plenty of places to order from so no biggie

according to the approved heat for this week FTL is showing the Red Camos as the "YOTS" with the price at $140 so theyre prolling only carrying these

I think the whole pack in my area is limited. 2 champs said they're gettin em but on first come basis and the HOH said they might be delayed this weekend and other FTL doesn't know if theyll have em. and I'm in SoCal. Called 2 foot actions and they said they won't be getting em. This is dumb as hell. I just want red camos.

Last edited:

I'm beginning to think the Red Camo's are limited..

so according to this rep, this is what the YOTS is referring to on the launch locator

Kyle W has entered the session.
Geoffrey: Hi, on the launch locator which shoes is it referring to on Kobe 8 YOTS that is releasing on the 9th? is it all 3 shoes or a certain one
Kyle W: Thank you for contacting Footlocker.com Customer Care!
Kyle W: Let me see if I can get any information on that for you. One moment, please.
Geoffrey: thank you
Kyle W: We have two different Kobe VIII launching on that day on 03/09/2013.
Geoffrey: okay do you happen to have the details of those 2?
Kyle W: Let me see if I can get some additional information on those.
Kyle W: I'll send you a link with pictures.
Geoffrey: thank you
Kyle W: Scroll down to March 9th at this link for pictures:
Kyle W: http://*************.com/Sneakers/Release-Dates/#axzz2McDeOWpZ

Kyle W: The two launching products are the Nike Kobe 8 System SPORT GREY/VOLT-PURE PLATINUM and the NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM PORT WINE/PURE PLATINUM-TEAM RED-BRIGHT CITRUS.

nvm so it seems like camo are GR but the NSW packs arnt

Last edited:
just got my pythons from OS Life, pictures dont do these bad boys justice. how do i go about getting a XDR pair? ebay?

Last edited:
ah ha was wondering why shipping is so slow from kicks crew. waiting on my blues from them... thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom