OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

haha those are NOT fake... keep telling yourself that. 

he got a connect at nike.  so calling it fake only makes YOU look STUPID!

Last edited:
haha those are NOT fake... keep telling yourself that. 

he got a connect at nike.  so calling it fake only makes YOU look STUPID!
Yeah you're right man. Those fake Grinches are real.

Unless your friend is Kobe Bryant then I seriously doubt Nike made him a PE shoe!

And I doubt Kobe plays in a rec gym in front of 5 people.

images

Believe it Or Not! I don't care.  I know for 100% fact that they're legit, and I don't give a CRAP if you think they're fake or not.  Move along now.

Last edited:
instead of addressing the sneakers being real you shouldve addressed the hate your "girl" is getting! i mean dude called her a ****** and you responded about the shoes being real? whats up wit dat?
The hate just proves they really hate themselves. I mean come on.  It's easy to just target someone they don't even know in my AVY, lmao.  Just shows more about them than anything... I don't even need to address it.  That's the kind of people we're dealing with here, folks.  Think she's a ****** all you want, I know she isn't.  So why even address it anymore? Keep hating.  So much HATERS up in here it's hilarious.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
instead of addressing the sneakers being real you shouldve addressed the hate your "girl" is getting! i mean dude called her a ****** and you responded about the shoes being real? whats up wit dat?

I've seen like 20 dudes call that girl in his avi a transvestite. It's basically a running joke at this point.

Also I now want all three of those YotS releases, but my bank account advises me to not pursue that course of action.

The hate just proves they really hate themselves. I mean come on.  It's easy to just target someone they don't even know in my AVY, lmao.  Just shows more about them than anything... I don't even need to address it.  That's the kind of people we're dealing with here, folks.  Think she's a ****** all you want, I know she isn't.  So why even address it anymore? Keep hating.  So much HATERS up in here it's hilarious.
laugh.gif
Ok then prove that those Grinches are real. Post more pics of them, instead of coming on here, showing one picture (where the shape of the shoe and details looks completely wrong btw) and then getting defensive when people call you out.

Surely if these shoes actually existed then you would want other people to see them.

So come on, shoe us the show instead of calling us "haters" and liars.

Ok then prove that those Grinches are real. Post more pics of them, instead of coming on here, showing one picture (where the shape of the shoe and details looks completely wrong btw) and then getting defensive when people call you out.

Surely if these shoes actually existed then you would want other people to see them.

So come on, shoe us the show instead of calling us "haters" and liars.

a crappy cell phone picture at that, i thought everyone has iphones and droids now...

yeah he prob should post more pictures but pretty sure he wont

The hate just proves they really hate themselves. I mean come on.  It's easy to just target someone they don't even know in my AVY, lmao.  Just shows more about them than anything... I don't even need to address it.  That's the kind of people we're dealing with here, folks.  Think she's a ****** all you want, I know she isn't.  So why even address it anymore? Keep hating.  So much HATERS up in here it's hilarious. :lol:
pppprrroooooveee it

Naw they are real!!! My boy has a hook up with nike too. They have sponge bob ones coming out during the summer as well! They saw him playing horse at a YMCA and decided to cut him a deal on the spot.

Hahahahahaha. You serious man??? There are no Grinches. They're FAKE!!

Also the girl in your picture looks like a Post-Op hooker gone wrong...
Damn I guess everyone wants to be MR. KNOW IT ALL. People can have information and products you dont know about. These threads are for information and not to correct everything people say and posts on here.

Back
Top Bottom