OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

This is one time I actually wish there were other super hyped releases going on this weekend, but there aren't, everyone will be after some version of Kobe.

Just want my volts / red camps.

Carry on.

This is what it seems like in here as RD nears

so just went down to my local HoH and asked an employee if they are getting the "YOTS Pack" and he has no idea if they are even

getting them but they are due on the 3/9 also told me to cross my fingers..

with snow storm about to hit chi-town for the next 2 days at least.. I might just settle for the grey/volt and red camo this saturday..

so good luck to everyone who wants them... 
wink.gif

Last edited:
so just went down to my local HoH and asked my hook up if they are getting the "YOTS Pack" and he has no idea but they are due on the 3/9..

with snow storm about to hit chi-town for the next 2 days at least.. I might just settle for the grey/volt and red camo this saturday..

so good luck to everyone who wants them... 
wink.gif

i would say everyone just be patient, a lot of stores in my area had no idea they were getting the AS till day before or day of. (so cal)

Never trust anyone or any store! Asked ala moana HOH if they will be receiving any kobe 8 CW this past weekend and they said no but I went in yesterday and they had the supernatural in stock! **** those guys man. I swear they don't know anything and the raffles are rigged.

The 8's are awesome, great all round shoe. You can wear casually, wear em at work, the gym, for ball, ballet, wherever. Loving my pythons and blues, just wish they release a purple/lakers colorway soon so i can use my ftl gift card. Reds, volts and yots don't do anything for me, but good luck to those who want them

Last edited:
Never trust anyone or any store! Asked ala moana HOH if they will be receiving any kobe 8 CW this past weekend and they said no but I went in yesterday and they had the supernatural in stock! **** those guys man. I swear they don't know anything and the raffles are rigged.

what i learned from this sig year is dont bother asking until thurs.... people dont know ****. even nike tweets incorrect info sometimes.

Finally got to check out the blue lights and supernaturals in person at my local ftl. The supernaturals won me over. Pics dont do em justice, they are so much better in person and i was able to cop em with the bday coupon!

What im working with right now. Got ASGs coming in friday, paid reseller price but i had to get em before prices get higher. Planning to cop red camos and passing on the other 3.

i would say everyone just be patient, a lot of stores in my area had no idea they were getting the AS till day before or day of. (so cal)
people on these threads need to realize that the average joe doesn't go on sneaker websites, they just work at the store, so asking for a sneaker by name aint gonna get you nowhere....you gotta ask "yall get dem red joints" before you ask "are you getting the year of the snake red camos"......its a shame employees of a sneaker store aren't required to know what they sell....some do, but the majority is clueless!

Back
Top Bottom