OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

T minus 2 days until this thread blows up with the unique mixture of joy and salt that only a major NT thread can produce.
nthat.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I scored the Blk YOTS from KC.  I'm a true sz 9.5 and I need a 1/2 sz down.  If anyone is interested in taking these off my hands, PM me.  Not looking to get over on anyone   

Seems red suedes are the most limited. I would order off kicks-crew now before they sell out. Tip of the day. :D

Does anyone know if the kobe black ext will be a hard cop? Will they be online? If so some one shoot a link:smile:

still haven't decided if I want the EXT or Red Suede, feel like they are kicks you have to see in person, unfortunately in todays sneaker game you have to do your research on the shoe AND cop first and then check your kicks out (yes, I'm mildly exaggerating) 

Last edited:
wow all 2013 folks on this page so far.

roll.gif
Good catch haha I'll add a 2012 to the page but the be fair been on NT since the Kobe 4 thread just never signed up and participated in the forum until I got out of college and could afford all the shoes we talk about 
still haven't decided if I want the EXT or Red Suede, feel like they are kicks you have to see in person, unfortunately in todays sneaker game you have to do your research on the shoe AND cop first and then check your kicks out (yes, I'm mildly exaggerating) 
I own the black EXT since the Asia release and I'll vouch for them, I think they look great in person and on the feet. The Red Suede pair never sold me, not a huge fan of the color scheme but would love to get a suede pair with other colors (fingers crossed)

I must say, with bright green laces these REALLY pop.

If you have the blue choral snakes... Try a lace swap!

:nthat:

Nice swap DJ.  Are those round laces like from the nike outlets?

Just wondering how they fit in these 8s.  I found some thin flat laces on Amazon but I think it's a UK business so prices are steep: 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0093K8GOK/ref=s9_simh_gw_p309_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0G1XBX1QQQ9R64CNNNSY&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1389517282&pf_rd_i=507846
ir

Yes those laces are from the outlets.

Got 46" thinking they'd be long enough and they ended up being a little too short to my liking.

The link you sent me are much closer to the style of the OG laces but I went the cheaper route.

I own the black EXT since the Asia release and I'll vouch for them, I think they look great in person and on the feet. The Red Suede pair never sold me, not a huge fan of the color scheme but would love to get a suede pair with other colors (fingers crossed)
Someone uploaded a pic of them, said they creased on first wear...how does that "snake" skin material hold up assuming you had a couple wears on em? 

Not trying to create hype but the footlocker launch locator shoes the Red Camos being easier to find in LA and the volts in only a few spots. Thought it was the other way around....

Looking to purchase my first pair of Kobe's..Never like the ASG at first but now its a toss up between those and the BHM

Back
Top Bottom