OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

yup BBC EXT's crease seen multiple pics on feet and all are creased to a certain extent. still copping.

BBC's and red camos for me

Last edited:
wow all 2013 folks on this page so far.

:rofl:

By tonight and tmoro there will be numerous 2013 signups just to ask

Which Kobe is Lmtd, which Kobe is this which kobe is that

Which Kobe is GR, which Kobe is releasing where

What do u wear with kobes

Why do u wear that with Kobes

Why does Kobe wear that with Kobes

What Kobes does Vanessa wear while with Kobe

When will Nike release Kobe boxers

When will Kobes boxers be up on ebay

I must say, with bright green laces these REALLY pop.

If you have the blue choral snakes... Try a lace swap!

:nthat:

Really wasn't feeling the gray laceswap everyone was doing. But I dig this... Might have to head up to the factory store...

Just called my FTL and they aint gettin sh**!  Man I wanted to sleep in, now I gotta set the alarm for 5:50
mean.gif

LOL I just spat my water out, but what you said had to be the truest funniest ish on here man! . Sucks I used to have an older account, but I was idle for too long had to create another one, Now I feel stupid asking if kobe VIIIs run big or small 10 pages back....  #putsonflamesuit

Last edited:
LOL I just spat my water out, but what you said had to be the truest funniest ish on here man! . Sucks I used to have an older account, but I was idle for too long had to create another one, Now I feel stupid asking if kobe VIIIs run big or small 10 pages back....  #putsonflamesuit
kobe 8's are true to size. its been asked and posted 10+ times. just search a few pages back for these questions

this thread has turned into an ESPN/ project runway chat room......someone PM me when niketalk resumes.

Dont forget...

Do Kobes fit tts?

And most important....

....what do you wear with Kobes?

kobe 8's are true to size. its been asked and posted 10+ times. just search a few pages back for these questions
I know that, but this thread much like the Kobe 7 and Kobe 6 thread go real fast man, if you don't check daily and lets say miss 2-3 days especially near release dates, well you know the story better than I. 

But regardless I appreciate you sharing that, I will do so. The only post I wish would get attention is to the ADMIN about the MAIN FIRST PAGE. An update is definitely needed and I am sure most of the dumb questions like mine would be avoided. If the AJ13 HE GOT GAME thread can change the stupid name back to Black Red, so can Kobe thread. :smile:

Dont forget...

Do Kobes fit tts?

And most important....

should i wear shorts?

what kind of pants should i wear? do khakis work with kobes?

should i cuff them?

skinny jeans or jeanco's?

Imma sit on those red camos gotta re up on that kusk pacc first but them red suedes cant be passed up bruh. Bruh these shoes need to slow down on releasing. I need them discounts 

Here we go again :lol: :rofl: ... ur big homie kool with rockin them "slob" colored Kobe's on your feet?? I would hate to hear you got "DP'd" for trying to live ABOVE the influence :wink:

Dont forget...

Do Kobes fit tts?

And most important....

should i wear shorts?

what kind of pants should i wear? do khakis work with kobes?

should i cuff them?

skinny jeans or jeanco's?

What Kobes does both of Kobes daughters wear

What school do they attend

What do the kids at Kobes daughters school wear

What do the teachers at Kobes daughters school wear

What shoes does the Principal at Kobes daughters school wear

Last edited:
Why do people care so much about when someone joined and what their post count is lol.. I would rather know who is out of mommys house and is settled in a career.

Back
Top Bottom