OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yeah I def see where you older guys are coming from about some of the new members, they make it bad for people like me with these stupid obvious questions they can figure out themselves. Not all of us are bad lol

I wanna know why/how is that any of your business
Says the person with the KD avy
I wanna know why/how is that any of your business
Says the person with the KD avy

Because what type of man truely cares about when another man joined. Is that all that's on your plate for the day?? It's like when someone post a picture of their shoes and these dudes start to critique another mans style. Yall sound the gay dudes hanging with females. Flame on

Color me confused but shouldn't the LS model have MORE padding instead of less? Shouldn't they be more comfortable in a "plush" type way? I think it's comedy that they cost more but feel worse

I know that, but this thread much like the Kobe 7 and Kobe 6 thread go real fast man, if you don't check daily and lets say miss 2-3 days especially near release dates, well you know the story better than I. 

But regardless I appreciate you sharing that, I will do so. The only post I wish would get attention is to the ADMIN about the MAIN FIRST PAGE. An update is definitely needed and I am sure most of the dumb questions like mine would be avoided. If the AJ13 HE GOT GAME thread can change the stupid name back to Black Red, so can Kobe thread. :smile:
Exactly, even though I am new on here, I have been using multiple forums since 2001 (they work mostly the same). The OP has yet to be updated by the OP or a MOD (I guess its up the OP). I think if the OP was updated with official release dates for colorways, a simple "These fit TTS" etc, you could avoid some of this. 

Not only that, this thread seems like it moves 15 pages a day, takes a lot of time to catch things, but "OG Niketalkers" quick to holla "READ BACK..." from page 725. 

Last edited:
someone needs to make a Spike Lees .gif with the caption "DO YA KNOW, DO YA KNOW, DO YA KNOW?!" :lol:

anyway... back to the Kobes.

anyone work at an HOH want to give us stock numbers on volts? I keep hearing GR, but HOH and online only? Wonder how GR they will be, and I wonder if these HOH only pairs will end up in footlockers like some of the past (other models, not Kobes) HOH exclusives have....

I cant wait for monday to come .. by then the storm has calmed and the talk will be about the shoes again and pictures on foot in hand etc and most importantly its another almost 3 weeks before the next release so there wont be stupid questions.

In other news, how likely is it that the red camos will be excluded from discounts come saturday I got some codes I wanna use

Because what type of man truely cares about when another man joined. Is that all that's on your plate for the day?? It's like when someone post a picture of their shoes and these dudes start to critique another mans style. Yall sound the gay dudes hanging with females. Flame on

Having trouble with the quote function?

Must still be wet behind the ears

The main topic of the join date is to iterate the redundant ?s being recycled every page instead of just reading back a few pages, so I highly doubt that anybody cares about the join date Shaun

And if u dont wanna be clowned, DONT post ridiculous attire, simple as that

Like Cole told Sir Charles on Martin "If u come on this show, ya gettin clowned"

Specially if u post goon attire, like the atomic teal sox with sulphurs/asg, u just askin to get thrashed on

Nothing gay about it bruh

Smarten up Nas

Last edited:
Here we go again :lol: :rofl: ... ur big homie kool with rockin them "slob" colored Kobe's on your feet?? I would hate to hear you got "DP'd" for trying to live ABOVE the influence :wink:
I come in peace I want no trouble but we home grown round here loc no big homie callin none of my set shots. Not all crip wear blue word of advice

Trillz my G .. good to hear some home growns still exist .. I know all about the colors :wink:

Anyways, just called the mall and they really don't know the difference between the Red suedes & Red camos :smh: ... I remember when you actually needed sneaker knowledge to work in a sneaker store, times have changed ....

Wish my VIP cards came from last month. I'd like to stack some of those to make the hurt coming from Saturday a little less...

according to the launch locator on FTL website, a couple stores that are getting the grey/volt in chicagoland area are not HOH 

I cant wait for monday to come .. by then the storm has calmed and the talk will be about the shoes again and pictures on foot in hand etc and most importantly its another almost 3 weeks before the next release so there wont be stupid questions.

In other news, how likely is it that the red camos will be excluded from discounts come saturday I got some codes I wanna use

If you have any coupon codes from NDC, you'll be good to go...

But if you have any codes for Eastbay, FTL, FA...the Red Camos will be "Excluded from Discount".

Having trouble with the quote function?

Must still be wet behind the ears

The main topic of the join date is to iterate the redundant ?s being recycled every page instead of just reading back a few pages, so I highly doubt that anybody cares about the join date Shaun

And if u dont wanna be clowned, DONT post ridiculous attire, simple as that

Like Cole told Sir Charles on Martin "If u come on this show, ya gettin clowned"

Specially if u post goon attire, like the atomic teal sox with sulphurs/asg, u just askin to get thrashed on

Nothing gay about it bruh

Smarten up Nas

Just go back to judging men "bruh bruh".. They need to have you on set at the red carpet.

someone needs to make a Spike Lees .gif with the caption "DO YA KNOW, DO YA KNOW, DO YA KNOW?!" :lol:

anyway... back to the Kobes.

anyone work at an HOH want to give us stock numbers on volts? I keep hearing GR, but HOH and online only? Wonder how GR they will be, and I wonder if these HOH only pairs will end up in footlockers like some of the past (other models, not Kobes) HOH exclusives have....

I think they are GR because both the red camos and volts are Swoosh discounted while Both EXT are not which seem to be TLO.

Not only that, this thread seems like it moves 15 pages a day, takes a lot of time to catch things, but "OG Niketalkers" quick to holla "READ BACK..." from page 725. 

we can always say, use the "search this thread" button then if you dont like "Read Back" since that button works just the same as other forums. |I

yo I just had 2 bust a mission to get my red camo tickets took me 45 mins to get to FTL and back to my work on my lunch break... 10 mins to eat 5 mins to chill was gonna wait til after work but didnt good thing 2 cuz got the last ticket in my size :D

Back
Top Bottom