OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Found this on the other site...

I posted earlier this morning wondering if I should have gone to NTLA... Well glad I didn't cause a little bit of luck and patience payed off. Got a raffle ticket earlier in the week and didn't get called yesterday. Didn't cop online this morning because I wanted to get them in person and try to use the Bday Coupon. Around 10:15AM went into my local Footlocker and asked for my size 13's and the guy said the might be reserved, after a quick check it was all good and scooped up the Red Camos with the coupon. Called HOH to see if they still had the Volts but it kept getting the busy signal. Finally decided to drive up there and luck struck again when I asked for my size and they had em. Was able to use another Bday Coupon :D

So far 6/6 and used the coupon on all of em. Saved myself $150 :tongue:

buy 5 get one free... sounds good 2 me :wink:

Are there any more sites that are going to carry the red suedes? I feel like the only stores in LA that got them were HOH and NTLA

I posted earlier this morning wondering if I should have gone to NTLA... Well glad I didn't cause a little bit of luck and patience payed off. Got a raffle ticket earlier in the week and didn't get called yesterday. Didn't cop online this morning because I wanted to get them in person and try to use the Bday Coupon. Around 10:15AM went into my local Footlocker and asked for my size 13's and the guy said the might be reserved, after a quick check it was all good and scooped up the Red Camos with the coupon. Called HOH to see if they still had the Volts but it kept getting the busy signal. Finally decided to drive up there and luck struck again when I asked for my size and they had em. Was able to use another Bday Coupon
happy.gif

So far 6/6 and used the coupon on all of em. Saved myself $150
tongue.gif
BHMs? Nice tho 6/7

I tried on my first Kobe shoe today and I didn't like it at all. It felt very uncomfortable and no cushioning like a running shoe. I don't know, but it's not for me. 

Second pair of 8's. Xmas was my first pair, always wanted to try balling in them but honestly didn't want to do that to my Xmas but when i got the red camos today; it was straight to the gym. AWESOME shoe. Have only balled in lebrons before, but I'm sold on this shoe. Will DEF be picking up more CW's. Shot from the parking lot after.

Last edited:
Second pair of 8's. Xmas was my first pair, always wanted to try balling in them but honestly didn't want to do that to my Xmas but when i got the red camos today; it was straight to the gym. AWESOME shoe. Have only balled in lebrons before, but I'm sold on this shoe. Will DEF be picking up more CW's. Shot from the parking lot after.
that vino and bright citrus color combo is just so damn amazing, I love it :smile:

I think he means 6/6 out if gr

Pretty much. Or 6/6 outta the ones I really wanted. Couldnt get my hands on the BHM or All Stars for retail but the price I would've had to pay equals the price of the two I got today. I'm always gonna go for the two lol. Maybe down the line I'll get em.

Btw since I've seen a lot of people in here ask about the coupons, a lil "trick" I always use is to print them out in color. Ya it may sound dumb or wasteful but they never ask. I think it just looks more official or whatever. Used a black and white copy and the dude asked his manager about it. The color copies never get second guessed.

Wow struck out at UNKWN too. They must have only had only one 13 in the blks. Oh well guess it wasn't meant to be. Probably gone end up returning the Volts don't like em that much.

Have to step away from the Jordan's for a minute an see different heat , those red suedes are fire

Come on over to the new leaf team bruh

Im tellin u, its refreshing to try a different lane after so many years

It honestly has reenergized my passion for the kix etc

I dont think Jordan will arouse my interest anymore

Unless they spit out some ******ed sick XIs

my hoh didn't let me use the bday coupon on any of today's Kobe's :smh: Still went with the red camo YOTS tho

Went to a smaller ftl i dont usually hit up for the red camos. I hate shady business sneaker stores do sometime. Called thursday, they said they were opening at 9am. Called friday to make sure, then they say 8am. Got there a lil b4 8 nobody there. Mall security told me to wait at the other end of the mall or in my car for a sneaker release. I was the only one there and told them it wasnt even a big release but they said it didnt matter. Smh. When ftl opened at 830 i asked for my 9.5 and they said they only had a 9 or 10. How do they not have a 9.5 when there was only one other person in front me and wasnt a 9.5?! Picked up the 9. But after leaving there not satisfied decided to check out a bigger local ftl and they had a 9.5 and i scooped em up. Gonna return the 9 n Probably not hitting up that ftl again for releases.

Easy cop for the red camos in person today at Brunswick Square in NJ. Met a fellow NTer there too. Shout out to dynamite sole! Arrived at 8:35 and was 1st in line :pimp:
Nice to meet you, too homey. I wouldve been 1st in line if mall security didnt tell me i couldnt wait there at 8am. Lol.

Last edited:
Walked into my local spot at 12:30 and grabbed my size in the black EXTs

Why did I even wake up at 8? Lol

Back
Top Bottom