OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Smh, it really is sad to see dudes are so thirsty to make money they take pics of there confirmation to sell online. The gr red camos at that.

So many red camos on ebay at 200 lol. Hope they enforced that no return policy on them as well.

Last edited:
U were sucked in
I woulda skipped the store but ended up driving by today anyways and low n behold. Felt good after that bot madness..

I actually prefer to cop online for most stuff, but things are changing my mind lately

Last edited:
Does anybody have the hoodie to match the atomic teals? Pics? I want it so bad but $85 is a little pricey going to check the outlet thread and see if anybody spotted some at the outlets or see if I can use both military discount and the. $10 bday coupon combined since this month is my actual birthday month and they sent me one Wednesday I think.

Last edited:
Smh $250 for 1 $450 for both ... and someone paid for it

Shame. I wonder how many pay a reseller to only resell for themselves

^^^Somebody posted pics of it when the Teals dropped last week.

I cant tell you what page because the thread moves so fast.

Try looking in this threads gallery

Last edited:
Struck out on the snakeskins but just went to FTL and picked up the red camos and volts with my bday coupon. Didn't think they would get the volts since the store isn't an HOH but it's becoming one soon. This was at the Glendale Galleria btw.

I woulda skipped the store but ended up driving by today anyways and low n behold. Felt good after that bot madness..

I actually prefer to cop online for most stuff, but things are changing my mind lately

Good thing u drove by

Id rather scoop from the store so I can hurry back home and stare at the kix for 30 minutes in the mirror LOL

And speaking of bots, I messed up when I tried using it this AM

Almost bought the volts instead

All gravy tho got what I wanted

Congrats to all who got what they wanted

Last edited:
HOH on STATE ST. tryin' to retail these at $150 smh... Flashed my iPhone w/ the $140 via FTL.com

Not only did they price match, but they accepted the bday coupon as well. $125 out the door.

The pair Kobe wore last night, was it the same cw he wore earlier? It seems the upper is more white than silver.

Pair he wore last night looked like it had white on the upper

Those weekly Thursday drops will do that to you...
Sharkin sighting on NT? I thought you Preme's didn't mess with Kobes. I posted a Chaos Kobe V on HB last year and got blasted for it.
BTW whats "left to drop"? lol that screenshot really helps.

The pair Kobe wore last night, was it the same cw he wore earlier? It seems the upper is more white than silver.

Pair he wore last night looked like it had white on the upper

The pair he wears now has the white upper, whereas before he wore the pair with the grey upper

what's your trick when you present your coupon at the store? 

Like I said above, I always print out the coupon in color.. Then when He scans the shoe I hand them my VIP Card. Right after he puts it in, I pull out the coupon and say on ya I got this too :D

After the FNL payment issues and how shady people dry up the supply on NDC, I prefer to cop in store if possible. Corks are the only limited shoe I missed out on since January.

I got all the Kobe's except for the Christmas (didn't try to buy it, was only going for the Lebrons).

I chalked the EXTs as a loss today and was surprised I was able to get a pair of each in store.

Last edited:
I swear there are so many damn websites to buy shoes from it is ridiculous, how does everyone keep up with all of them. 
roll.gif
 Got my Volts off NDC and I am now patiently waiting till next Friday when I get to hoop in them. Time to retire the hyperdunks for Summer use outside.  

Back
Top Bottom