OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I asked my ftl manager about the bday coupon and he told me I can use any coupon on the kobes as long as its tide to my account... I was like ok @.@ any1 got an idea what that means? can they tell if its tide to my account or not?
Should have an acct # on the email I think.

You're from Palmdale right?

some parts would not the whole thing, if they followed the upper design... most of the red camos upper is that port wine color with scales of bright citrus scattered around
If it's Red and Black it would be dope. But I bet they throw white in there.

missed out on NDC and caved on a pair for $215 shipped. really wanted these and just sold a pair of DS raptor 7s so it wasn't gonna let them slip..

Are all these people matches with their outfit are females i bet.
lol you must be a comedian, I grew up In a different age group obviously were we matched our clothes, that was a pathetic effort of an insult, I still match try and match my kicks with my shirt, whats wrong with that?

When I used my birthday coupon at FTL today the cashier wrote a bunch of numbers on it and the date. When I used one a few weeks ago for the blue glows they didn't do that and they just put the code in and threw it away. The one I used today was actually from my birthday since it was last weekend though.

Passing on Easters... Prob grab the purple pair, whichever it is. Hoping its the silver upper pair to be honest. More of a Laker color to me.

Scooped mine up today. Def better in person! Not gonna lie though, volts AND red camo are too nice. Def picking them up later.

Any Kobe 8 EXT Black "YOTS" on feet pics? All I see is the red camos and red ext lol

i paid 215 for the black exts. my friend just cam over and said not as good as he thought, his co-worker had them. hope his co-worker had on some fugazis..
eyes.gif
Just found my size for 215, really hesitating on buying.... I want some on-feets.

Back
Top Bottom