OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Sorry haven't been in here at all, but random $10 price hike on the volts and the red pair? Then I check Eastbay and no price hike. "Confused"

Anyway, ordered the volts with the quickness. Haven't bought anything from Eastbay in over a year, are they still shipping shoes in those little baggies??

Now, you need to have Skynet, Optimus Prime and Megatron to have a CHANCE to give Nike your $$$ for a pair of shoes.

And if you miss out, decide if you wanna pay a 200% markup to resellers the SAME DAY..

More like Soundwave from TF the movie. He could hijack communication channels. I missed out on the Corks and the 88s. And I refuse to pay reseller prices. They're just shoes and Nike is poised to saturate the market with Retro Jordan's, Kobe's, Lebrons, KDs, $$200 AF1s, 2 Foamposites a month, etc. so if you missed out of that shoe, there is plenty in the release calendar to go after.

And let's be real, with the Jordan's, they release them every few years if its a popular Colorway and model.

Sorry haven't been in here at all, but random $10 price hike on the volts and the red pair? Then I check Eastbay and no price hike. "Confused"

Anyway, ordered the volts with the quickness. Haven't bought anything from Eastbay in over a year, are they still shipping shoes in those little baggies??

1. Some retail stores charged $150 when the shoes are $140. People should complain and get their money back.

2. Eastbay still uses the "Bags of Doom". Better order 2 items (then theyll double box), or pay $4 for the "gift box" option.

I told myself I'm going to pass on the blue corals . saw them in person , easy pass .

going to pass on red camos. saw them in person, gotta have them. 

I'm passing on the easters. I'm going to lock myself inside the house to keep me off getting in trouble 
frown.gif

More like Soundwave from TF the movie. He could hijack communication channels. I missed out on the Corks and the 88s. And I refuse to pay reseller prices. They're just shoes and Nike is poised to saturate the market with Retro Jordan's, Kobe's, Lebrons, KDs, $$200 AF1s, 2 Foamposites a month, etc. so if you missed out of that shoe, there is plenty in the release calendar to go after.

And let's be real, with the Jordan's, they release them every few years if its a popular Colorway and model.

Yeah, the Soundwave of my generation was a tape deck. Lol

But on the Retro Jordan front, the only pairs I buy are doubles of my original pairs from 25 or so years ago and up, that are basically unwearable.

But it kills me with the $$$ Nike charges today, compared to the "plush" materials of those OG pairs.

If I miss out, I just miss out and move on. Why stress myself over shoes I've worn many times over the years? And with better materials @ that...

II'll just take my $$$ and move on to the next...

Last edited:
1. Some retail stores charged $150 when the shoes are $140. People should complain and get their money back.

2. Eastbay still uses the "Bags of Doom". Better order 2 items (then theyll double box), or pay $4 for the "gift box" option.
I don't get #2. 
ohwell.gif

I remember Soundwave the tape deck but I liked the satellite idea better. It makes more sense for an eavesdropper. The only issue is he obviously can't deploy the tapes the way he used to since the Transformer has to
Enter from the atmosphere.

Anyways, don't stress over material things especially when the manufacturer is going to keep cranking them out. I missed the Crown Jewels, Gold Medals and Corks from the Lebron X line. There is no way in hell I'm going to spend $600-$1,200 a pair to g back and get them when I have more than a dozen of the other Xs and the XIs will see the light of day. I must have picked up 15-20 shoes in February so I'm not concerned. It's not like the Ferrari Enzo or that limited edition Lamborghini with a 3-car production run.

Last edited:
So with the free shipping and non-tax on my state I should head to Eastbay with $144?

Yep. Your shoe box will come double boxed in a big red gift box inside another box.

Guess that's triple boxed...lol

Or just order something else along with your shoes, and your whole order will come double boxed without you having to use the gift box option.

^^Yessir...I smell another episode of "Banned Camp"...

I'm saying, you used to have to be in work just to get respect even on an online forum.

Nowadays all these new members want to come in and want to be treated like they've been on here for 10 years and ****. Nobody wants to put in any work anymore. It's disgusting. :smh:

I remember Soundwave the tape deck but I liked the satellite idea better. It makes more sense for an eavesdropper. The only issue is he obviously can't deploy the tapes the way he used to since the Transformer has to
Enter from the atmosphere.

Anyways, don't stress over material things especially when the manufacturer is going to keep cranking them out. I missed the Crown Jewels, Gold Medals and Corks from the Lebron X line. There is no way in hell I'm going to spend $600-$1,200 a pair to g back and get them when I have more than a dozen of the other Xs and the XIs will see the light of day. I must have picked up 15-20 shoes in February so I'm not concerned. It's not like the Ferrari Enzo or that limited edition Lamborghini with a 3-car production run.
15 pairs in a month?? Damn, I see you!!!

I'm saying, you used to have to be in work just to get respect even on an online forum.

Nowadays all these new members want to come in and want to be treated like they've been on here for 10 years and ****. Nobody wants to put in any work anymore. It's disgusting. :smh:

For real...

Why waste people's time if you're not gonna be a contributing member? That's what NT is here for...

Just don't sign up for an account and keep continuing to lurk...some people just don't know how to act.

"Ain't nobody got time for that!"

I've been reading this forum for a while, but finally decided to join. 

Got the red suedes this weekend and the volts. They are sick in person.

Looking forward to joining this community. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom