OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Lmao at Hispanic Latin lol but I'm not going to lie a Halloween one pack would be sick endless possibilities.

I'm sure you'll see another Halloween themed shoe from Nike after the success of the Foamposite Rookie.

But I'm guessing you'll see a Halloween shoe for LeBron before Kobe, since the new series of LeBrons drop around then (start of the NBA season), and the new Kobe series start in December. The hype will have died down for the 8 by then and be strong for the 9.

i caved in and bought the grey/volts via eastbay...

I had caved in at Footlocker store this morning but they didn't have my size.

They definitely define the words " they look better in person" They volt just pops out.

My first Kobe 8 purchase this year. Need to get those Sulfurs before they're gone.

Last edited:

They definitely define the words " they look better in person" They volt just pops out.

My first Kobe 8 purchase this year. Need to get those Sulfurs before they're gone.

theyre still around, just have to find out where. Pretty sure there will be re stocks somewhere down the line, and they'll hit outlets. Does Del Sol VIs ring a bell?

Volts for some reason have a Neon AM95 feel to it for me, with the greys and volt. Real pics and the reflective logo made me do it. Theyre pretty available online last I checked. Check D i cks sporting goods if you havent and still need em.

Order a single item from Eastbay, without opting for "gift box" and chances are you'll understand.

i havent ordered a release shoe from eastbay but with these megatrons i think i might need to try eastbay,

does having gold membership 3 day shipping still come in the bag of doom?

Order a single item from Eastbay, without opting for "gift box" and chances are you'll understand.

i havent ordered a release shoe from eastbay but with these megatrons i think i might need to try eastbay,

if Nike double boxes to them, you wont have to worry. If they dont, wish your shoe box luck.

The on-feet pics here made me decide to finally get them. HOH here won't take the bday coupons tso I just decided to get them via eastbay.

Definitely get the sulfurs while you still can. I might try to get a 2nd pair before the bday coupon expires.

theyre still around, just have to find out where. Pretty sure there will be re stocks somewhere down the line, and they'll hit outlets. Does Del Sol VIs ring a bell?

Volts for some reason have a Neon AM95 feel to it for me, with the greys and volt. Real pics and the reflective logo made me do it. Theyre pretty available online last I checked. Check D i cks sporting goods if you havent and still need em.

Glendale Galleria had some sizes left.

I picked up the Volts on Eastbay this evening, but forgetting that they don't double box :smh:

Im waiting for my volts from NDC, but i saw someone rocking them in the bball leagues,  the grey looks really dark...
eyes.gif
was hoping for a more lighter shade.  oh well maybe ill change my mind when I have them in hand.

cant decide between red camo an grey volt. want red camo more but no sz11 on eastbay (have EBgift card). grey volt matches more of my stuff. 
indifferent.gif

cant decide between red camo an grey volt. want red camo more but no sz11 on eastbay (have EBgift card). grey volt matches more of my stuff. 
indifferent.gif
Haven't seen volts in person yet, but the red camos are BEAUTIFUL in person.

The volts definitely look more special in person

The different greys contrast each other and the volt is vibrant

They don't look quite as sharp as that Nike picture but they look sharp nonetheless

Does anyone with previous experience from ordering from Kickz know how long shipping is to the US?

I got a pair of playoff 11's from them. I don't recall exactly the shipping time, but I do remember it being pretty reasonable. I'd say give it a week or so. I ordered the red suede ext's from them.

^^

I ordered a pair of area 72 force max's last Tuesday, and they came in on Friday.

Last edited:
Does anyone with previous experience from ordering from Kickz know how long shipping is to the US?
Ordered black mamba yots on a wed and they arrived to me in NY on friday, fast. Now if you ordered the ASG and got a message saying they have to come from a warehouse first then its gonna take longer

saw some guy at the gym today with red camos. i have to say they look nice but the soles are way too bright red which sorta kills it for me. anyways im looking forward to the easter release.

Yeah. It was brought up many times over the past week. Nike tried to make the Volts, or "Culturals", appear to be limited...
appear? or actually make it happen? cause it is quite limited, limited to online... I was able to confirm it by going to locations that i would think would have it.

Back
Top Bottom