OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

da fake orange pair in da vid could be da all star imo. i noticed da lebron x all star has da same galaxy print & space stuff behind on da tongue. forgive my screen shot skills :lol:.
kobe

lebron

I completely agree, I think these are a preview of the all-star pair but only time will tell if true are not, either way I cannot wait....

oooooooooh! I knew it! The red ones were too... plain I guess? compared to the KD and Brons and Kobes are ALWAYS
flashier than them. EXCITED! I want the orange pair but honestly, I want both homes MORE than any other upcoming
colorway. Homes are too clean.

I completely agree, I think these are a preview of the all-star pair but only time will tell if true are not, either way I cannot wait....
really hope that all red pair isn't the ASG...hopefully its a loud cw. ASG is quickly approaching, hopefully we get confirmation soon. Pythons will be my 1st Kobe's period. Liking how these 8s are looking so far. 

Any other pics floating around of that orange pair? Or are you guys getting excited over a pic of the back of a tongue?

Thank you sir... Not bad. I think I like the red pair that's been recently posted over those. We'll see I guess.

Wow, if that's the ASG color-way(even though those are fake), i'm all in! I can def see the "galaxy theme"....could be meteors, or the fire from some of the planets in the universe.... Missed out on all of the ASG pack last year, pretty excited for this years pack. 

if that fake orange pair was derived from the allstar cw, then I can't wait to see the official pics of the authentic pair. CW reminds me of the sun or a supernova. Definitely in line with the other 2 sigs depicting the theme for the allstar.

Last edited:
Yeh ok they look like the All-Star. No way are they an original fake colorway.

Hopefully this means the reds are a GR so I can double up easily!!!

I finally got my Xmas VIIIs.
I wasn't sure if the cushioning was going to live up to the hype, but it did and more! I did not want to take them off after I put them on. They are just ridiculously comfortable. I have wide feet and have always gone half a size up on Kobes, and I did the same here and they fit perfectly. I suggest all my widefoot brethren to do the same. I wish I could log more time in with them but I gotta hit these snowy-slushy streets.

The scales are duller in person, but they still look good.

I really like how the scales and the mesh look up close.

I had to try on the ASG VII laces on, and they look good, but they are much shorter than the VIII laces.

Then I just decided to mess around with my camera. Not the greatest pictures, but it's the best I could do with what I got.

Im liking the Red pair posted a few pages back, apart from those none really appeal to me..... still on the fence about the xmas days, seeing them with black laces makes them alot more appealing IMO... thanks for the comparison pics!

Took this earlier on my IG. Had to pay 205 smh.
On the hunt for the xmas 3, 4, and 6 now.
Love the shoe, like previously stated, the V's and VI's are favorites to many (V's for me) but these might surpass them. If in fact those orange fakes are the real ASG color way, I'm in! That fireball pattern is sick.
Can't wait for my ankle to heal so I can take these on the court.

Took this earlier on my IG. Had to pay 205 smh.
On the hunt for the xmas 3, 4, and 6 now.
Love the shoe, like previously stated, the V's and VI's are favorites to many (V's for me) but these might surpass them. If in fact those orange fakes are the real ASG color way, I'm in! That fireball pattern is sick.
Can't wait for my ankle to heal so I can take these on the court.
Not that bad, retail + shipping and tax would have brought it around 150 or 160. So only 40ish over retail. I paid about 203 for mine, everywhere else I see they are 250+

Nice pic btw.

Last edited:
That fake Kobe 8 orange pair are really nice! And still sticking to my decision, those phytons are instacopped! month of february = lots of all star kicks = nike take my money!

Back
Top Bottom