OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^lol I heard that. Please post pics once you get them mane! and good looking out. I went on and copped my 11.5. We shall see...

photo storage

photo uploader

I just received my pair from Foreversneakz, everything is good other than the label that they put on the box :x , just go ahead, let everybody know whats inside the package before I get it. :smh: Luckily I had it sent to my job.

I just received my pair from Foreversneakz, everything is good other than the label that they put on the box :x , just go ahead, let everybody know whats inside the package before I get it. :smh: Luckily I had it sent to my job.

When did you order? Cause I just placed my order right now :lol:

so far the only real issue ive noticed with the 8's for hooping is the tongue sits too low and slides off to the side.  maybe its mental but makes me re-lace when i see that happen. 

^Yeah I had the tongues slide to the side as well. That and the laces are wicked long. Ok, I'm nitpicking now lol, still a great shoe, much better than 7's.

And from my prior experience with Lunar running shoes, the lunar breaks in after a while, and the EM uppers will loosen up quite a bit. Not too much, but a bit.

I said the same thing about the laces and tongue a couple weeks ago and got mocked. Good to know there are more than just a couple people with this issue.

For me, right now, Vs > 8s. The Vs had the best fit, best colorways (Chaos, BL, DK, AM, BSA, BSH, LM, FR, ASG, Inlines) and Kobe won a ring in them. There's a legacy behind the shoe. Time will tell if Kobe does anything noteworthy in the 8s but right now the Vs are my favorite in the Kobe line. The 8s are a close second though.

I said the same thing about the laces and tongue a couple weeks ago and got mocked. Good to know there are more than just a couple people with this issue.

For me, right now, Vs > 8s. The Vs had the best fit, best colorways (Chaos, BL, DK, AM, BSA, BSH, LM, FR, ASG, Inlines) and Kobe won a ring in them. There's a legacy behind the shoe. Time will tell if Kobe does anything noteworthy in the 8s but right now the Vs are my favorite in the Kobe line. The 8s are a close second though.
I think it depends on your foot. i have balled in the 8's for the past two months and my tongue hasn't slid to the side not one time. are you guys putting the laces through the two spots in the tongue? i think that helps keep the tongue in place at least from my experience.

Whe I went to bodega in Boston for the Christmas kicks they gave people the option to either buy the KD and be able to buy the Lebron or vice versa but if you copped the Kobe's you couldn't get anything else. Which leads me to believe they might be a little harder to find. Idk.

We will be releasing the LeBron X, KD V, and Kobe VIII "All-Star" collection as of 02/15/13 at 8:00 AM ET. #Eastbay

Last edited:
We will be releasing the LeBron X, KD V, and Kobe VIII "All-Star" collection as of 02/15/13 at 8:00 AM ET. #Eastbay

so just to clarify...
the full logo on the back of the shoe ONLY comes in the overseas versions?

thanks,....

Kobe Bryant Twitter: ‏@kobebryant

" I need a new color way to wear at home. Show me your best @NIKEiD Kobe 8's tagged with #countonkobeid and Ill pick my favorite!"

Should get my bhm in around a week or so. kicks crew has them now for 270. Prices seem to change quiet a bit over there. I'm usually a 11.5 shoes size, but they didnt have it, just 11 or 12. So I got a 11. Hopefully its not too tight, the vii's in 11.5 are good fit, still have a little room for my toes.. 

fingers crossed.

not sure if ill get the pythons, I like them, but this bhm cost me a lot.. 

Back
Top Bottom