OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

For people that copped BHM's through solecloset, got mine today! Legit!

Same here

Love mine :nthat:

IMO, Id get an actual running shoe..Granted this is a bball shoe specifically designed for Kobe, he does run in it just the same. BUT, its designed for basketball/a basketball player.

Id go with a running shoe fine tuned for just that..IMO..

Agreed. Try some lunar glide 4. They are one of the more comfortable running shoes I've ran in.

On another note, still waiting for the red camo's to come out so I can ball in them. My Xmas's are too precious to ball in. Sticking to my 6's for now

Via nike iD Facebook

My body is ready
fml ... just when i thought i was gonna make my first pair of kobes some 6s based on patterns ...

i need to try some on to see how they fit .. i wear a 13 in most things but some running shoes or narrower shoes i need a 14 ..

this pattern on ID has me SOLD ... counting the hours til its available to play with ... made countless version of the xmas one and never fell in love

Everytime I see that countonkobe commercial, I just stop what Im doing and stare..For some reason, I love that commercial.

Dudes footwork is just ridiculous.

Picked these up on release day.  They said they were out but luckily the display was a size 8 
glasses.gif

Took this picture in complete dark.  Came out really cool

Kobe just post on twitter

Kobe Bryant ‏@kobebryant
I need a new color way to wear at home. Show me your best @NIKEiD Kobe 8's tagged with #countonkobeid and Ill pick my favorite!

The shoe is fire but the dude wearing them is a joke - and by that I mean he bites the styles of the the great photographers like NWT and MJ Rod. Dude deserves no credit at all.

You act like those guys were the first people with nice pictures. Ridiculous smh :lol:

But anyways, those pictures of the Pythons are sick!

Wow, $55 higher than a normal pair. Man, Nike is really charging high prices lately. Going to the Lebron thread to see how much that ASG shoe is.

Kobe Bryant Twitter: ‏@kobebryant

" I need a new color way to wear at home. Show me your best @NIKEiD Kobe 8's tagged with #countonkobeid and Ill pick my favorite!"
:lol: @ this propoganda to increase sales of iDs, nobody wants them joints :x

I can't believe you dudes are REALLY going in on a dude with no socks :rolleyes. Ever heard of ankle socks? Maybe he IS wearing socks, just sitting lower than the cut of the 8s.

Back
Top Bottom