OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

762c1f36_IMG_0014.jpeg

this is kinda off topic.  but just for fun random pic, this dood hit the half court shot at the clippers game on thurs...then he was back again friday for lakers portland.   Mr rich guy i guess. 

[ATTACHMENT=2148]IMG_0014.JPG (611k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]
this is kinda off topic.  but just for fun random pic, this dood hit the half court shot at the clippers game on thurs...then he was back again friday for lakers portland.   Mr rich guy i guess. 

Maybe tix come as a bonus for hitting the shot?

idk

Last edited:
as for exclusive shoes hitting outlets...... I know a lot of people who work in outlets, exclusive shoes hit outlets all the time... on "accident" so they say but really I think nike does it on purpose IMO. 

I work for FL stores get accidental shipments all the time, thats why galaxy foams went to an outlet store. 

Weird question but do you guys think this is too much of a gap? My 6 fit perfect and 7 fit ok but these make me scratch my head. With 9.5 my toes touch the end of the toe box and with 10 I feel like I got too much space in the shoe maybe cause I have a skinny feet?

whatever feels natural to you. I went TTS or my size with the Kobe 6.

What do you guys think of keeping a single pair of insoles in rotation with all the kobe8s and replace them when they eventually bottom out?

I picked up mine for 120 at footlocker and I'm not going to lie I've always wanted this color way since it first surfaced but I'm a bit underwhelmed. My least favorite colorway idk idk thinking about returning them then again I have no blue shoes.
mean.gif
I was definitely disappointed when I saw the blue lights in person. I passed. Waiting the the black and red ones coming out in two weeks.

Un-DSed the ASG's today, tested out the SportPack, pretty cool i must say, took me about 30 minutes to get everything synced correctly but overall pretty impressed. Definitely like the Insoles from my Xmas/BHM better. My ASG fit a bit bigger then all my other Kobe 8's im assuming its the insoles.

Went in to champs yesterday to buy my blue corals. I was wearing my BHMs. Some douchebag guy was there trying on the sulfurs (I guess they still have in stock) and his girl was checking out my kicks. I was holding the display pair in my hand to get the attention of the employee to get my size. As I walk to him I hear that douchebag guy say "damn those shoes are ugly as f***" (oh yea he was wearing some red and blue Air Force ones btw)

o_O

.....I should have said, "your girl doesn't think so"

Went in to champs yesterday to buy my blue corals. I was wearing my BHMs. Some douchebag guy was there trying on the sulfurs (I guess they still have in stock) and his girl was checking out my kicks. I was holding the display pair in my hand to get the attention of the employee to get my size. As I walk to him I hear that douchebag guy say "damn those shoes are ugly as f***" (oh yea he was wearing some red and blue Air Force ones btw)

o_O

.....I should have said, "your girl doesn't think so"
Yeah what a loser! He should be abused for having an opinion about a pair of shoes, which he didn't even directly say to you.

Back
Top Bottom