OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Mosdef12

Glad u explained that

I didnt care too much for the 2011 so never got em, 2010s werent even on my radar, and only got the 2012 bcuz those florida camos are only 66$ on NDC and the CW

They stain white sox tho smh

No squeaking tho, so far

But Im sure when I try those sulphurs I'll be in love, or my feet will, rather

Mosdef12

Glad u explained that

I didnt care too much for the 2011 so never got em, 2010s werent even on my radar, and only got the 2012 bcuz those florida camos are only 66$ on NDC and the CW

They stain white sox tho smh

No squeaking tho, so far

But Im sure when I try those sulphurs I'll be in love, or my feet will, rather
damn thats a good deal, id get myself a pair at that price

kobe 8 are just awesome, i only returned my sulfur because they came with some pretty bad glue stains on them but of course they never restocked.  im thinking they will hit outlets

trying to pickup a pair of DS pythons for $100 today

damn thats a good deal, id get myself a pair at that price

kobe 8 are just awesome, i only returned my sulfur because they came with some pretty bad glue stains on them but of course they never restocked.  im thinking they will hit outlets

trying to pickup a pair of DS pythons for $100 today

Theyre still up there on NDC

Im thinking the sulphurs will hit outlets too, despite what a few others have said.

DS pythons for 100$..not bad at all.

I traded my motorsport 6s for the xdr pythons

Money value wasnt an issue for me

back in '84/'85, i was wearing the Jordan I's to elementary school. i'm an OG Jordan guy from the beginning. had at least one pair from the I's - the XI's when i got to college. even i jumped off the Jordan bandwagon years ago.

you can only live on retros for so long...

as i sit here, i'm staring at 8 Kobe 8 boxes with all but the blue lights in them. the VC I was my favorite Nike Basketball shoe of all time until the Kobe 8 came out.
damn mad respect man..... this is proof JB fell off. 

back in '84/'85, i was wearing the Jordan I's to elementary school. i'm an OG Jordan guy from the beginning. had at least one pair from the I's - the XI's when i got to college. even i jumped off the Jordan bandwagon years ago.

you can only live on retros for so long...

as i sit here, i'm staring at 8 Kobe 8 boxes with all but the blue lights in them. the VC I was my favorite Nike Basketball shoe of all time until the Kobe 8 came out.
Nice dude and yea the VC I was a dope shoe 

I think the xx8 are a joke. Don't doubt they perform but wouldn't buy them

Lebron 8v2 are one of my fav ball shoes but the kobe v vi and viii are close in performance but so much lighter.

I just fear the Kobe's will wear down a lot faster like hyperdunks do.

Fam, those 28s are top notch to ball in. Don't get me wrong they look foolish on feet but on the court they're a beast from a comfort and performance standpoint.

I love my LBJ 8v2 and even my D.Rose Adidas as well, but after testing out those 28s everything else is on pause right now.

With the Kobe's just as light as the hyperdunks they just may last a few months of daily beatings on the court.

Blue lights were my first kobes in a while...since I put them on, I want to wear them everyday So comfy!, my FL already has supernaturals in just waiting to release. Im excited to give my FTL vip a break and get some FL rewards going haha

Ya'll have not called Philly Knight to see what kind of release the red camos/vdays will be yet? :lol: Like I said you'll get different answers from the reps and it'll change each day on the status. Just wait for the day before release and we'll find out the definite answer. Let's keep the Kobe thread drama free. :nthat:

Fam, those 28s are top notch to ball in. Don't get me wrong they look foolish on feet but on the court they're a beast from a comfort and performance standpoint.

I love my LBJ 8v2 and even my D.Rose Adidas as well, but after testing out those 28s everything else is on pause right now.

I also have a pair of the Black/Volt XX8s...the comfort is definitely there...

Haven't had a chance to ball in them yet because of a knee injury tho.

But the Kobe 8s...words cannot describe the comfort they possess...extraordinary. And at $140 compared to $250...

The last pair I really enjoyed, almost as much as these Kobes, were the LeBron 8V2.

I don't know if these have been posted but more pics of the Red Camo 8s from KATC

I love how clowns hate on kobe's shoe, but when I go in to stores I see Jordans, Lebrons  and KD still on the shelves
embarassed.gif

I see others with the corrals have followed my advice and put grey laces in. Really changes the whole look of the shoe IMO.

Ya'll have not called Philly Knight to see what kind of release the red camos/vdays will be yet? :lol: Like I said you'll get different answers from the reps and it'll change each day on the status. Just wait for the day before release and we'll find out the definite answer. Let's keep the Kobe thread drama free. :nthat:
I have to agree and don't get suckered into buying It on the spot if its a GR. nike pressures us into buying it cause they say its a "limited quick strike" release but months later its still sitting on the shelves and at a discounted price.

I love how clowns hate on kobe's shoe, but when I go in to stores I see Jordans, Lebrons  and KD still on the shelves
embarassed.gif
this.
and believe it or not even the 7s in my area werent on too many shelves. none of the animal pack atleast

this.
and believe it or not even the 7s in my area werent on too many shelves. none of the animal pack atleast

Im not trying to call u out but i saw wolf greys and poison frogs for $99 at my local footlocker yesterday, and cheetahs at local champs.

:nerd:

diffent area I guess. same as some people still have sulfurs and pythons..others dont..
I wish I saw wolf greys for under 100

Nike Product Launch Calender Update

[h3]Kobe 8 System[/h3]
Fiberglass/Court Purple-Black-Laser Purple
Style# 555035-302

$150  - See more at: http://insider.nike.com/us/calendar/#sthash.E5ZvayFn.dpuf
Thanks for posting, just saw this too.

I have a feeling this will not be the purple gradient colorway and will instead be the colorway with an all silver (fiberglass) upper.

I could be wrong though and I hope I am.  Really want those gradients...

Back
Top Bottom