OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Fuuuu tablet wasn't working right and somebody snagged the 14. Oh well.

Had a 10.5 in the cart although the size was gone. Let me go through check out and everything. Released it though; I doubt Kickz holds sizes anyways like NDC.

Last edited:
im a few clicks away from getting 9.5 but i already have a size 10 in my closet. i bought them for $258 and havent even tried them on so im not sure how they fit. all my other pairs of 8s are 9.5.

This is why Nike naming all the kobe release. for entertainment 
mean.gif
The worst offender is clearly "cultural". Still need some explanation for that.

But did Nike name the Red Camos? I thought NT and the internet created that name and Nike refers to them as YOTS or crimson/port wine. 

glad that people could get these....im just trying help out where i can because people here put me on to the site in the first place.also glad there wasnt a kicksdeal tweet so nt could come up on these :smokin

Is there any difference between the EURO Kobes and the US Kobes from KICKZ? Just wondering, first time ordering internationally. Any does anyone know how to give them a call? Phone card? lol

ahhhh!! i need a 10 in the 8s and the closes they have is a 9.5!! i really want a pair of All Stars

teals were nice in person today. according to Nike MOA, YOTS (red camos) are a GR, you should be good Sdubl :lol:

Is there any difference between the EURO Kobes and the US Kobes from KICKZ? Just wondering, first time ordering internationally. Any does anyone know how to give them a call? Phone card? lol
No, but your CC might charge you extra since it's a over sea's vendor.

not sure if they have the xdr bottoms like the kobes from asia. i would just email them because im sure calling is really expensive when you are on hold waiting for customer service

im a few clicks away from getting 9.5 but i already have a size 10 in my closet. i bought them for $258 and havent even tried them on so im not sure how they fit. all my other pairs of 8s are 9.5.
I feel with these Kobe's they are TRUE TO SIZE. The kobe 7's I felt you had to size up like the last 2 Lebrons.

not sure if they have the xdr bottoms like the kobes from asia. i would just email them because im sure calling is really expensive when you are on hold waiting for customer service
You are correct sir. Thanks for the help. I remember they were restock this week.

Lol damn it, the one time I decide to go out to dinner. (Although I still don't really want the ASGs, that was a nice price though).

T- 13 hours until I'm either :nthat: or :x at the hype forcing me to miss the red suede or red camo. Also, if the red camo somehow sells out I'm putting the blame squarely on Jimmy Kimmel's shoulders.

Last edited:
I emailed them, but I got an email back with everything written in non-english , so I can't even read it.

Actually finally got thru, guess Kicks held the size in my basket. Size 14 tho guess I'll have to double sock the ASGs

Back
Top Bottom