OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Man..... I'm kinda regretting not getting the supernaturals.... I've got every other cw except the two EXT's. Oh well maybe I'll stumble on a pair later on.

Sheesh! Already?

Yeah, the swoosh and the Kobe script on the back is just kind of fading away. It's not as pronounced as I remember it being on yesterday and in comparison to others' pics its not even close. I may post some pics later.

Lookin for the Red Camos in a size 9. Cant seem to find em online.
Can any1 point me in the right direction???

Quick ?...i used the ftl bday coupon on the red camos...can i print another out and use it on the volts tomorrow

Anyone mention that that volts are not in not sold in many stores? Went to niketown and two footlockers and none of them got it. Looks like an online purchase for many.

From a guy on TWC Lakers channel I follow on Instagram...looks like hell be rocking ID colorways next few games.

Walked into my local footlocker today to see if they had gotten the red camos. They had gotten them but didnt have my size there. Anyway, I ended up getting the kd v hulks and a shirt for them but the employee that was helping me said they already had the Easters and said I can take a look at them but not for sale. I really regret not taking any pics for you guys . I can say that they are definitely something and i think if I had the chance to get them for retail, then I would buy them. He also said that they only had 24 of them 
frown.gif

Anyone mention that that volts are not in not sold in many stores? Went to niketown and two footlockers and none of them got it. Looks like an online purchase for many.

Yeah. It was brought up many times over the past week. Nike tried to make the Volts, or "Culturals", appear to be limited...

Walked into my local footlocker today to see if they had gotten the red camos. They had gotten them but didnt have my size there. Anyway, I ended up getting the kd v hulks and a shirt for them but the employee that was helping me said they already had the Easters and said I can take a look at them but not for sale. I really regret not taking any pics for you guys . I can say that they are definitely something and i think if I had the chance to get them for retail, then I would buy them. He also said that they only had 24 of them 
frown.gif

Are the Easters the Tri-Colored (Teal/Yellow/Purple) pair?

That would satisfy a lot of peoples question in here.

Yes they are the tri-color pair. If you want, next weekend (or possibly this week sometime) I can go back and ask to look at them again and snap a few pics for you 
happy.gif

^Pics would be nice, if you have a chance...

Just glad the debate can be over about which pair are the Easters.

I'm ready for Good Friday so I can grab a pair. I love that colorway...

^Pics would be nice, if you have a chance...

Just glad the debate can be over about which pair are the Easters.

I'm ready for Good Friday so I can grab a pair. I love that colorway...
Yea they definitely are nice I have to say. I think they look a lot better in person than they do in all the pictures online I have seen of them

Back
Top Bottom