OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

lol well i gotta c how the kobe IX "xmas" will look and if i dont manage to cop on RD... next 2 weeks are by weeks nothing set to release for the Kobe line right? i think i remember seeing something on the NDC calendar for the 23rd but nothing there now

Yeah. The Easters originally had a release date of 3/23, but they were moved to Good Friday on 3/29.

Woke up and saw an email from kickz that contains a tracking number . Anyone else get theirs too ?

Last edited:
its ridiculous to see people on craigslist selling those sniping programs for up to $150... nike definitely needs to do something about that smh, add a captcha  or something 
mean.gif

lol well i gotta c how the kobe IX "xmas" will look and if i dont manage to cop on RD... next 2 weeks are by weeks nothing set to release for the Kobe line right? i think i remember seeing something on the NDC calendar for the 23rd but nothing there now

Yeah. The Easters originally had a release date of 3/23, but they were moved to Good Friday on 3/29.

So no purple fades on the 29th? :frown:

I hooped in my blue corals last night for 3 hours, first time wearing kobes for ball. I usually wear Lebrons, but these are great. 8)

Hi, my order at Kickz for kobe 8 asg has status of backordered! damn, any chance it will get cancelled? I'm sure when I placed my order, there were stocks left... :smile: anyone getting the same email? thanks.

how do you check their site? Ordered mine that Saturday but no shipping confirmation yet.
Do you have or did you make an account? It made me make an account when I was ordering. If you did make an account just sign in and click order history. The status of your order is there. Mine has shipped.

Last edited:
^^^the easter come out the 29th...we have no info is the gradients release

someone should tweet nikebasketball and ask if the gradients are going to release

Do you have or did you make an account? It made me make an account when I was ordering. If you did make an account just sign in and click order history. The status of your order is there. Mine has shipped.
I checked under order history and mine is blank. hats weird. I guess now its going to delay cus of the backorder issue....Dang it!

Back
Top Bottom