OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Easters would look so much better either without the yellow, or without the teal.

Yup if fiberglass was teal then that would mean the xmas pair would be teal since fiberglass is in its description, and we all know they aren't teal.

you got it. it's the color in the box:

Just got my Blue Corals from KixSquare...10 days later.

Nice shoe.
Mine were on my doorstep as I was leaving for work. Didn't have a chance to open em, had to make it to the post office before they closed for lunch :\

went by a local shop on the way home tonight. They got there pairs today, by the time i got there all sold out of the black ext, but i decided to go ahead and get these.

After a month+ of speculation, it's so anticlimactic to have the Easters be the fiberglass pair....

Yeah I kinda feel the same way lol. But it does come out the same day as the other two Easter pairs from the other two Signature Lines (according to that guy who posted the pics) so maybe it is.

wishin i got the supernatuarls... i like those laces alot ecspecially... similar to the bhm ones in design

Yup, still save $15 hahaha !!!

actually I'll take that back. Ended up getting the REd camos too which I wasn't planning to. They did let me use the bday coupon just had to seperate transaction.
Nice!
vote4anh, did they allow the bday coupon on the volts? Sucks they're charging $150. They should reimburse you the $10 or contact corporate about that.
They did and I shouldn't complain, but that's crazy and I even showed them their FOOTLOCKER website! LOL! Mange was like no... LOL

Last edited:
Thanks guys who answered( repped!)

One more dumb question,

How does the Kobe 8 ext fit?

I saw somebody say they fit big is that the consensus?

Thanks guys who answered( repped!)

One more dumb question,

How does the Kobe 8 ext fit?

I saw somebody say they fit big is that the consensus?
Most that have worn or tried on say same as the regular models, tts.

And some HOHs allowed bday coupons on volts... Just like any other release, if the manger is cool it's a go. If he's a ****, not gonna happen.

Hope you're not in a rush to get em....

yeah i saw your post pages earlier..using them to ball and got them for 99.99 plus 19.99 shipping

unless hes running away with my money, i'm not too worried about a wait.

good looking out though

Well alright then my bad i was under the impression it was the teal color .. so if its grey then where is the "fiberglass grey" color in all 3 easter shoes dropping? Cuz now im all sorts of confused with the color descriptions

as far as fit, I have slightly wide feet. if i were gonna ball in these i'd go tts but for casual wear, .5 up is just alot more comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom