OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I hope the EXTs don't run .5 big. I ordered both pairs in my true size.
Ordered mine .5 smaller. Think I will be fine though since 9.5 is too small and 10 is a little big, and most people have been saying these run a little big. Hope mine come fast from deadstock.ca!

just checked fedex. expected delivery date on my birthday 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
So does eastbay double box kobes? Saw some horrible pictures of them not doing so in the Penny V thread... I ordered a fair amount of socks as well, really hoping they do double box my order...

Purple fades are nice, pretty sure ill get em if they release... But right now, I'd prefer the silver (or white) upper with purple swoosh, purple mid/outsole, and yellow eyelits, or the silver (or white) upper, with yellow mid/outsole, purple swoosh. AKA Laker colorways...

And where's Kobeoverbron? Didn't he guarantee the fiberglass purple colorway at the end of this month was the fades?

Just got back from the beach. Sorry, had to catch up on 2000+ pages. WFT :x

regarding the colorway, I just got a quickstrike release processed for the EASTERS.
Just to clarify for those who will read, this QS isn't really that limited, plenty to go around.

Now, I have no idea if the Easters are the tie dyed tri colored ones or what but it sure
seems like it. I could be wrong about the purp fades releasing this march, but that's the
word I got. Sorry been busy drooling over the Armorposite teaser for the LeBron XI. Lunar + viz zoom. :smh:

My local footlocker said getting restock of red camo's tomorrow..

Shall be there tomorrow a.m, got a gift card to spend from my bday.

Just got back from the beach. Sorry, had to catch up on 2000+ pages. WFT :x

regarding the colorway, I just got a quickstrike release processed for the EASTERS.
Just to clarify for those who will read, this QS isn't really that limited, plenty to go around.

Now, I have no idea if the Easters are the tie dyed tri colored ones or what but it sure
seems like it. I could be wrong about the purp fades releasing this march, but that's the
word I got. Sorry been busy drooling over the Armorposite teaser for the LeBron XI. Lunar + viz zoom. :smh:

It's okay bro. Looks like we'll just have to see in the next upcoming weeks.

Ordered mine .5 smaller. Think I will be fine though since 9.5 is too small and 10 is a little big, and most people have been saying these run a little big. Hope mine come fast from deadstock.ca!

just checked fedex. expected delivery date on my birthday 
pimp.gif
Which people?

Exts are tts

Hey guys, long time lurker who finally decided to join now that I'm no longer a poor college kid. Anyway, just wanted to remind everyone of this picture that @NikeBasketball tweeted awhile back. As far as I'm concerned, the purple fades have to be released at some point; Nike probably wouldn't show us a shoe they were never gonna release, right?

Right???

Forget the gradients...those ZK1>>>> :pimp:

:nerd: :wow: :pimp: ima need nike to release these!

Last edited:
Majority here... even on youtube reviews. 

Your the second person I've seen post that in this thread not sure of any others.
Mine are tts and I've had 2 pair of red suedes and one pair of black exts.
YouTube reviews? Yea, I don't watch those.

So does eastbay double box kobes? Saw some horrible pictures of them not doing so in the Penny V thread... I ordered a fair amount of socks as well, really hoping they do double box my order...
Eastbay is pretty random on packaging. Sometimes even Jordan retros come in plastic bags...

Last edited:
Some stupid lady wouldnt let me use the coupon for the camos, she said on new releases, I said these came out saturday and she said no to limited releases. I was going to say yea limited thats why I see every size online. So I left

Seriously though..

With all these Kobes, Brons, & KDs.. oh and don't forget the Foams, I don't know how can I cop Jordans anymore...

It is very stressssssful.. 
laugh.gif

Might as well Nike take my money just leave something to pay my bills... 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom