OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Hey man. This is probably going to sound crazy and some people will probably tell us its the socks or that we're stupid, BUT I completely agree with you.
I've currently got the Blue corrals on HEAVY rotation and the XMAS (don't really rock them as hard, but they've got a few miles of city walking in them). For some reason the Blue's fit better. They're more comfortable and my foot does not seem to be far from the ground like they do in the XMAS. Anyway, this could be due to the fact that I wear the Blue a little bit more, but I agree with you in the sense that there does not seem to be a consistent fit across the pairs.
I've got the Red camos and the Volts coming in tomorrow via NDC, so I'll let you know how those work.

Call me crazy...
wink.gif
good to know i wasnt the only one feeling like this. n it cant be the socks cuz i wear the same mid cut socks with every pair that i own so i knew something was up.

got my kickz order in for the red ext's and I got hit with customs for the first time. Came via USPS and required a $26 check before they would release the package. I've ordered 3 other times from kickz and never got hit with any customs. It looks like that "if it's under $250" rumor is just a myth as my pair shipped was less than that. Seems to be truly random. Even shipping just one shoe. Oh well, still glad I copped for a bit extra. Still prob a bit better than resellers.

Last edited:
got my kickz order in for the red ext's and I got hit with customs for the first time. Came via USPS and required a $26 check before they would release the package. I've ordered 3 other times from kickz and never got hit with any customs. It looks like that "if it's under $250" rumor is just a myth as my pair shipped was less than that. Seems to be truly random. Even shipping just one shoe. Oh well, still glad I copped for a bit extra. Still prob a bit better than resellers.

I forget where I was reading online, but when I was looking at customs rules for the Jordan XI release it said that athletic shoes could be hit at $200. I'm not sure if that's a new regulation or what, but I remember seeing the $250 number floating around during 2011.

It's definitely hit or miss with customs...my royals came from Italy and were over $250 USD and no customs. The customs paperwork that was attached to the box was like 15 pages long though.

I forget where I was reading online, but when I was looking at customs rules for the Jordan XI release it said that athletic shoes could be hit at $200. I'm not sure if that's a new regulation or what, but I remember seeing the $250 number floating around during 2011.

hmmm good to know but I'd rather pay over US retail (from a int'l site) than feed a reseller. :tongue:

Last edited:
BHMs fit the best

then my Red Camos

XMAS have the snug fit of the 3, haven't worn them really just tried them on around the room.

Did they come USPS or was it UPS?

I called footlocker to verify my order for the red camos and they said they were running a little behind, so the kind lady upgraded my shipping for free
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom