OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Hey .. can anyone tell me what these symbols mean?

Remember those little dolls/icons nike/footlocker did to go with those symbols? Anyone ever get a set?

I think the Easter's are going to be one of the must have Kobe 8's. I'm expecting them to not be easy. I guess we will see.
I don't think so; my local footlocker is getting them and so far they only have got blue camo and pythons. Heck they didn't even get sulfurs! I'd cop but only to resell if they sell out online

I don't think so; my local footlocker is getting them and so far they only have got blue camo and pythons. Heck they didn't even get sulfurs! I'd cop but only to resell if they sell out online

Doubt you'll really make any profit imo.

My Volts from Eastbay came in today:

One of the best colorways of the 8's IMHO. Especially after seeing and trying on the red camo's at a local Footlocker HOH.

Volts >>> Red Camo's.

Anyday everyday.On the court or off the court for wearing casually.

Last edited:
Wore my Pythons for the second time today. Casually at that, and this is what I see once I take them off......

Disappointed to say the least. It's only on my right shoe. 

Last edited:
plus things ain't gonna change unless nike start over manufacture shoes.
its no accident nike shoes are often limited in quantity and buyers get into a buying frenzy. They have identified the ideal customer and its the type that doesn't know any better . Anyone ever wonder why jordans and lebrons arent sold at Nordstrom?

Last edited:
Wore my Pythons for the second time today. Casually at that, and this is what I see once I take them off......

Another guy stated earlier this is what happens to Flat feet/ Low Arched users of the Kobe 8! Happened after two wears on my Xmas 8s. Guess only time will tell on the rest. Im not even Flatfooted though. Can't vouch for the Arch yet.

ive worn my pythons about 4 times now (got em on RD) and this hasnt happened to mine, so either you guys got defects or it really is cause you guys have flat feet/ low arches, my feet are "normal"

Another guy stated earlier this is what happens to Flat feet/ Low Arched users of the Kobe 8! Happened after two wears on my Xmas 8s. Guess only time will tell on the rest. Im not even Flatfooted though. Can't vouch for the Arch yet.
Yep, I'm flat footed. Guess ill just have to live with it. Love these shoes. 

Saw some dude wearing the xmas cw yesterday ..... Goddamn it I need a pair ASAP >:

Last edited:

I have flat feet
frown.gif

i know they wanted to reduce the weight, but it still makes you wonder why they went with a glass composite shank instead of carbon fiber.

the only thing i can think is that the composite material is more flexible than carbon fiber.

Back
Top Bottom