OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Volts for today

Great pics of Volts. Kobes and sweats is always :nthat:

tried the red camos yest and the insole was soo slippery it felt weird and do u guys think ill be fine if i go half a sz up?

tried the red camos yest and the insole was soo slippery it felt weird and do u guys think ill be fine if i go half a sz up?

I stay TTS in my pairs...

Half size up and your foot will slide around inside the shoe, unless you wear thick socks.

came home to these :pimp: thank you eastbay return. gotta love retail.

The collection so far (all bought in the last week. haha)

Has anybody ordered on Saturday and received on Monday with next day shipping? Or is the ordered processed on Monday and you receive it on Tuesday ?

^Order will usually be processed on Monday...

Sometimes you'll receive your order on Tuesday, but a few times it'll be Wednesday.

So since I missed out on retail ASG's, I decided to go for a pair on ebay and its being shipped from Brooklyn. I messaged the seller and after a few correspondences he sent me a message today saying he/she shipped the shoes out, but couldn't find an extra box to double box, but that the shoes are secured. Does that mean he just put packaging in the actual shoe box and taped the shoe box up?? Truth be told I'm just a little worried... check that, really worried.

Last edited:
So since I missed out on retail ASG's, I decided to go for a pair on ebay and its being shipped from Brooklyn. I messaged the seller and after a few correspondences he sent me a message today saying he/she shipped the shoes out, but couldn't find an extra box to double box, but that the shoes are secured. Does that mean he just put packaging in the actual shoe box and taped the shoe box up?? Truth be told I'm just a little worried... check that, really worried.
maybe he wrapped your box in paper. that way the Tape wont damage the actual shoe box. Shoes should be fine regarless, Nike Doesn't handle them with care.

Since you've been in contact with him, why not ask him?

Hooped in my volts yesterday and they felt great.  Super light, like others have said, great fit, and comfortable.  I don't know if it was just a good day for me or the shoes but I was feeling it most of the day.  Haha, anybody who hoops should definitely pick up a pair of Kobes as your bball shoe.  Also, I have worn a 12 in in all my other Kobes and got a 12 for these too.  I am just curious, how much room do you guys have between your big toe and the front of the shoe?  I don't think there is an ideal distance but I was just wondering.

Back
Top Bottom