OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

What?! Retro Js use real CF. cmon now. Also, glass shanks that they use in the Kobes recently hold up well.
Heck, even the plastick shanks they use in CP3s and KDs hold up well.

I ordered the Red Suede YOTS EXT earlier from SneakerHead DOT com website for retail... I still haven't got my confirmation email or receipt or anything... do I have to wait until monday when they open? I never shopped with them before... anybody have any experience with them? thanks

Red Camo. :D

I ordered the Red Suede YOTS EXT earlier from SneakerHead DOT com website for retail... I still haven't got my confirmation email or receipt or anything... do I have to wait until monday when they open? I never shopped with them before... anybody have any experience with them? thanks
They're legit and ship fast. If you don't hear anything by Tuesday, I'd say give em a call.

Also, check your bulk or spam email. Might be in there, I got an email from them right after I ordered.

I'm getting impatient for my volts... Pics lookin clean. Almost give me a neon 95 vibe with the diff greys and volt.

honestly i'm not gonna doubt you but is this your only reference? a single dicsection of just the electrolimes (that he could've got from a knock off store?) isn't enough for me to jump aboard believe the cf is fake. they do advertise them as cf plates. also i've never heard of this source your using, only has 25 followers... :rolleyes
honestly, there are many references on the web, search for yourself, im not trying to convince you tho

i was just responding to people thinking their "cf plates" were cracking when they arent even cf
well i want to know the references that your getting your info...
if there are that many, should be no problem showing me a couple legitimate sources...

Back. To. The. Kobes.

Week suspensions will be handed out if this continues. If you have to ask what, don't worry about it and keep it movin.

Yea, I actually just saw them on eBay right after I posted.

I've seen them in pictures but never actually for sale or anything, only reason I asked.

Thanks.

Easters will likely be just like the red camo's. Won't sell out right away but within a week expect the popular sizes to be gone.

Whats up y'all? I'm new to the forum in terms of posting but I decided that I'll start engaging topics.

My girl went to cop me the "He Got Games" as a suprise when she got off work this evening or yesterday evening since its after 4 am but obviously they were sold out so she got red camo Kobe 8 YOTS. I always been a Jordan guy so I was kinda skeptical at first but she said she liked them and she got them because I got the Kobe 7's with the cheetah/leopard print. I rocked them and the did hurt the inside of my foot by my arch but it didn't take long to break them in. Once I analyzed them and picked out my fit I realized its a dope shoe. I probably would've never bought them myself but I've been trying to ween myself off Jordans and I'm glad she got them. I'll probably cop a few more CWs.  

Mine arrived a couple of days back, dropped later here in the UK.

My first kobe8, and def wont be my last, i went 0.5 down as i lace them LOOSE.

honestly, unless you have a pair of elites

non of anyones shoes has real carbon fiber in them

foams dont have real cf, and retro jordans definitely dont have real cf

at the end of the day i know everyone is going to believe what they want to believe, just trying to inform so you dont think youre getting something you really arent

It's been stated numerous times, that's Kobe 8s don't have Carbon Fiber, some dude even clarified exactly what the material was a few days back.

Back
Top Bottom