OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

man im feeling those kobe 8 elites. i wonder what the price point is?
Still no price point though. But Nike has the KD and Lebron Elite's price at 180 and 280. So its fair to say that the Kobe 8 Elite will be in the 200-230 range. I'll be checking the launch calendar frequently and will post when info is added.

Get the door, it's dominoes....

interesting i remember you bashing the ASG......... the hype finally ate your soul :rofl:

regardless congrats... ive yet to un ds mine... waiting for a bright high 80's day to blind people

Last edited:
I preferred the sample/promo images to these, the cracked "egghshell" on the upper really made them POP. still happy with the release shoe tho, look forward to the UK drop.

Last edited:
FTL by me keeps saying that they will probably ticket the easters, doesn't make sense when the Champs 10 feet away is just releasing them normally.

Considering that the ID's for the 8's and the retail price is the same as the VII's, I'd say they're going to be $200 if it doesn't include the + option.

Lol good point.

I think they'd sell decently though.

Definitely outlet looking shoes
laugh.gif
they definitely look like a hyperfuse/ lebron low IX so yea not a very good business move by nike if they released over here lol

interesting i remember you bashing the ASG......... the hype finally ate your soul :rofl:

regardless congrats... ive yet to un ds mine... waiting for a bright high 80's day to blind people
Yup. I was bashing em... Figured if I could grab for close to retail I would so I wouldn't regret later... Def not the best pair, but I like em. I'm a sucker for clear or translucent soles, soles on these are the best part.

Btw... Just saw Easters in person. Pretty nice. My footlocker said they got kind of a lot, an are doing fcfs. These ded aren't limited people. Don't believe the hype.

Back
Top Bottom