OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just got my Red Suedes in from SneakerHead... VERY NICE :smokin ...

(RANT ALERT)

I HATE UPS... #1 my package has been in my city for 2 days but they refused to deliver it early due to sneakerhead (dot) com not paying for express mail... and #2 I been at home waiting to get the package today and only to find out the UPS lady left the package on my doorstep and didn't even bother to knock... mind you its pouring outside so the box got soaked... and it was out there for a hour... only reason I found it is cuz it hit 7pm and I tracked my package and it said delivered 1 hour ago (6pm)... I was literally sitting 15 feet away from my door and the lady couldn't even knock... anyway

Got my pair as well had to pick up from UPS yesterday... these are crack!

Champs at the galleria in Houston just put up a size 11 in the ASGs as I'm typing this if any nters want to give them a call to hold or something. I'd hurry though. I would have copped but it's not my size and finds are low right now.

How much room do u usually have in the size you usually buy?

Kobe 8's run TTS for me.

I usually buy 13 because I like a little bit extra room.

12.5 fits just right

12 is as absolutely small as i can go

Hope that helps.
well my true sz is a 10.5. i wear a 10.5 in jordans and a 11 in the kobe 7

i tried a sz.11 at the store in a kobe 8 n it was too big (they didnt hav a sz10.5 to try on)

and the guy selling the kobe 8 asg for 225 but there a sz.10 n idk if i should get them

Kobe retweeted someone that sent him the pic so I'm going to assume that they will be released.
saw that two but didnt wanna assume that. he mighta retweeted cuz he liked it... he didnt add any comment either... I need a get a control on this addiction... bought 4 pairs in one week but damn man most of this CW are straight fire!!! heard some dude say there was gonna b a "pool party pack" releasing next month I think those are the tye dyes I dont think nike would b dumb enough to call kobes the N7 n have a snake logo on em when native americans consider the snake a symbol of bad luck

god damn my order from eastbay got cancelled again. on the phone withn them now. international call been on hold for ages..

Lol yeah I saw that, but will they ask for my vip? or If I show em my ID and/or tell them the code will I just get the discount? I hope so

Just got my Red Suedes in from SneakerHead... VERY NICE :smokin ...

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/326746/width/350/height/
[/quote]
Suedes looking good! Cant wait to get mine. Just got my shipping confirmation from Blends. Thanks again to the dude who gave us the heads up that blends had em.

Here's the clearest n cleanest shot ive seen of these hero kobes or whatever there called:

missed out on the shoes, went to buy them again, and she said there was no back order, so she couldnt do it. missed out on my favourite 8's... plus I was on the phone for 45 minutes, international call from a mobile... I need to read NikeTalk's rules. me.

Know if they have anymore?

i believe someone posted they are all sold out check blendsus dot com

err nvm. looks like FSR still.... da ****

wait i see the black ext are sold out but u can still scroll down for a full size run. i guess try order and see if it goes through

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom