OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

guess ill wait for the easters on the kobe site.. is there a time frame for when they release on his site?

Picked Up Mine This Morning, Here's Some Pics..

'

Kobe's Favorite Apps... :rofl:

Another NTer posted the Link, with a 15% off Code! 

total was 136shipped in Cali 124 in other States.
Damn I looked back to see when the link was posted and I literally checked DSG @ 445am my time and it looks like the link was posted @ 5am my time...must have just missed it. LOL just my luck....oh well got my pair just looking for my brother now.

Picked Up Mine This Morning, Here's Some Pics..

'

Kobe's Favorite Apps...
roll.gif
Good pics as always TWNTY8, repped but making me wish I grabbed them this morning even though I was resisting because of my anniversary, gotta have priorities 

What's going in on with the size 13?    They were gone from NDC in seconds and in minutes on EB/FTL/FA.   I had to drive to the mall to pick them up... Paid $148

They look very attractive in person.

Struck out online went to the International Mall in Tampa vs. University and insanity. There weren't many Kobe's. I ended up getting a size 11, but 11.5/12 are my normal size.

This release was crazy and didn't have time to really hang in is thread to try to grab on Richard.

for those who have them in hand, is the kb24 semi-discrete logo on the toebox obvious? it bothers me that it's there, and i know with the christmas, you can't see it (or maybe it's not there)....

I personally don't wear my shoes to impress other people, I wear them because I like them and it's a hobby I enjoy.  Who cares what other people think?
From a society standpoint. If there aren't many heads then not many people will care about sneakers then there won't be as many heads... kind of a circular system if you think about it.  Just like the more people like a shoe and wanna own/rock it the more people will take notice of it as a trend in the area and try to jump in.  

I'm just wondering how a place that isn't head-heavy becomes that way...

Love how people always take a general society statement about an area and take it personally... 
mean.gif

What's going in on with the size 13?    They were gone from NDC in seconds and in minutes on EB/FTL/FA.   I had to drive to the mall to pick them up... Paid $148

They look very attractive in person.

People been talking about that for a while in here. The FTL I got mine from said they didn't get a 13

man, footlocker is so grimy

i just got off the phone with their customer serv and they told me footlocker employees arent supposed to hold shoes

so i get to footlocker, im third in line, ask for my size, mind you the other two guys dont wear my size, the girl tells me they dont have my size, im like how is this possible? are you holding shoes? shes like, they might be, and im like oh its like that?

so i call corporate and report it, do they actually take care of the problem or not?

Was able to order on NDC this mornin. Decided to hit the mall and was able to grab one on footlocker..might end up canceling my NDC order. Grabbed a pair of the Whiteout foams too...

Easters look better than i thought, still im happy with my ASGs - I might cop the KD Easters cus better chance of getting my size.

Back
Top Bottom