OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Reselling in line is the equivalent to posting your confirmation email on ebay as the pic for selling, hate the resell game but it is what it is

The Kobe 8's this year are just phenomenal, I still got pick up the those red yots. Was able to pick my Easters this morning and got through on NDC for 1 more. Was going to use as trade bait for ASG Kobe's, but my boy struck out so they going to him for retail. Congrats to everybody today

Always looking out bro!!

So Comfortable

I really need to stop hating on these colorways.... Hated on these at first, like em a lot now :smh: I look at em as a Laker cw with an Easter twist lol.

Congrats to those that scooped!

You hate on every color and end up buying it later :rofl:

If you missed out on the Easters, I would be patient and NOT pay reseller prices. A lot of the Foot Lockers that only get GRs in my area got these and I'm confident you will be able to stock locate these in a week or two when the hype dies down.

having second seconds thoughts on the easters from oslfe.. cant get 3 pairs of shoes in 1 week.. i vant them though..

Struck out online and immediately left to go to Active Athlete. Waited outside from 7:45 to 10:30 when they opened. Was the third person in line of what ended up being about twenty or so people. Met some cool people. Everyone wanted either Foams and/or Kobe's. as soon as they opened the manager said that they didn't have Foams. When it was my turn, three of us went in, with the two people behind me wanting Foams. Dude behind me asked if they had foams again and the manager said no. He asked again and the manager paused, looked at him, and told him that they were $300 and would be sold without a receipt. Dude ended up buying with no complaints. Shady to the max, but I got my Kobe's for retail and with no problem. I'll post pics later. 
i reckon nike would like to know about this

Copped at my local FTL today. Some young kid in front of me bought the last size 11, so i copped a 10.5. The messed up part about it was when I got done checking out, he was auctioning off his pair right there in line. I asked him if he would trade with me since he was selling his and he told me no but would sell them for $210 :x . Then as im walking to the car he comes out and says that he sold them for $250 :smh: . Then some other guy tried to buy my pair off me. What happened to the shoe game? >:

Because it's the shoe game now. Not cats with the love of the kicks and culture. What you asked that guy was reasonable and he should of helped on a human level. But now he made a "come up" he's a "hustler" you're "salty" queue the guy saying "you should have done your homework" or the "haters gonna hate gif". On top of that he still would have probably got his money and helped his fellow man. Why win win when we can just win I guess.

Struck out online and immediately left to go to Active Athlete. Waited outside from 7:45 to 10:30 when they opened. Was the third person in line of what ended up being about twenty or so people. Met some cool people. Everyone wanted either Foams and/or Kobe's. as soon as they opened the manager said that they didn't have Foams. When it was my turn, three of us went in, with the two people behind me wanting Foams. Dude behind me asked if they had foams again and the manager said no. He asked again and the manager paused, looked at him, and told him that they were $300 and would be sold without a receipt. Dude ended up buying with no complaints. Shady to the max, but I got my Kobe's for retail and with no problem. I'll post pics later. 
What kinda of shady store would do something like that.   No way an establishment with that type of representation would get my money.  

Anyone go by KOP HOH? Any easters left? i might have to make a stop if they do, i HATE that theyre growing on me so much

If you missed out on the Easters, I would be patient and NOT pay reseller prices. A lot of the Foot Lockers that only get GRs in my area got these and I'm confident you will be able to stock locate these in a week or two when the hype dies down.

Doubt it, most FTL got only 1 sz run.

HOH Dallas only got like 2 of each size.

I also realized that the guy at FTL only took $10 instead of the $20 for using the VIP rewards card :x . Started to go back in but didnt even think it was worth the hassle, just glad I copped the shoes, now I can finally take a Kobe8 break lol.

Back
Top Bottom