OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Good looks, flyers97.

Never ordered from DSG before, are they usually good, or do they cancel orders a lot?

I ordered from them on RD and they should be at my house on 4/5 and I just ordered another 10.5 so we will see.....

Ok, cool.

By any chance do you know where they ship from?

Hopefully the west coast, :D.

Ok, cool.

By any chance do you know where they ship from?

Hopefully the west coast,
happy.gif
mine shipped from Louisville,KY

well got the Backordered email from DSG...I knew it was too good to be true.

Can you cancel it?... what does the email says?, I dont like back orders.

I received 2 emails 1st was "Order received" and 2nd "Order confirmation", 1st email said that est. delivery is between 4-08-13 to 4-10-13. the 2nd email est delivery "Arrival dependent upon the shipping method selected."

Last edited:
Can you cancel it?... what does the email says?, I dont like back orders.

I received 2 emails 1st was "Order received" and 2nd "Order confirmation", 1st email said that est. delivery is between 4-08-13 to 4-10-13. the 2nd email est delivery "Arrival dependent upon the shipping method selected." <---is this the Back-ordered email?
If you got the 2nd email for a order confirmation that does not say backordered you should be good to go. That is what I got on RD

Man. :smh:

All this waiting is like 2007 all over again when the ZKII didnt even debut until the end of March :x

Good looks, tried adding the 9.5 but it wouldnt add to my cart. Guess 9.5 sold out. No sz 9 and 8.5 is too small. so i picked up a sz 10. Hopefully sz 10 dont look like clown shoes on me but glad i found a pair for retail.
they only have size 8,10,12,13 and 14..

Back
Top Bottom