OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Smh...sulphurs for 125 shipped from that site and I just stock located today for 143 shipped...I know its only 18 dollars but saving always feels good

Dude is straight snipin' SDubl
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Props. Just copped the size 12. I love the Sulfurs. Favorite color way so far.

And Lewis with the armada of Kobe's. That is the best collection so far. I can't bring myself to double up. I consider them my fun shoe, but at the price it's not terrible especially with a discount.

damn no more size 12.....good lookin out on the link tho

Thinking of copping a size 9 for working out.. this is tempting... I got running shoes and I could use that money for my chaos IDs.... Decisions decisions

I was very wrong! Wasn't feeling the Easters initially with pics so decided to pass and skip entering raffles for once. Woke up Saturday morning and got my size 13 into my cart so I said why not buy it and get a look at it in person. Glad I did, NICE!!! Way better than expected. Now I gotta take down my eBay auction that was running incase I didn't like them. I am genuinely surprised...my wallet is genuinely Ethiopian...

Last edited:
Lift on what you like even if its a pair of Gucci loafers. I work out in different kicks all the time and see mad dudes in b-ball shoes. Optimally, you want toes, chuck Taylor's or a similar shoe to assist in certain exercises.

I've worn my Sulfurs, Pythons and Red Camo to work out.

I
Lift on what you like even if its a pair of Gucci loafers. I work out in different kicks all the time and see mad dudes in b-ball shoes. Optimally, you want toes, chuck Taylor's or a similar shoe to assist in certain exercises.

I've worn my Sulfurs, Pythons and Red Camo to work out.

I usually wear my adizero Boston running shoes and on leg day I wear my indoor soccer Adidas adicores cause of the flat sole. It doesn't hurt to have an extra pair of sulfurs :tongue: . I only have double if the asg.

yeah, damn my wallet is crying, I already know im buying both grey uppers and the fades. theres like 450, not to mention some other heat they decide to put out

For anyone with scratches on the toe box lip area, I've found a way to fix/lighten up the marks. I ended up toying with a few things, but what ended up working was a dab of olive oil which I (I used the spray kind on a paper towel) worked in with a suede eraser. Makes a sort of paste, which I let sit for about 5 mins and it ended up removing the scratch after I wiped it off with a towel. Just make sure you wipe off the excess (Don't use too much, just enough to cover it) and make sure to wash the suede eraser. As far as the eraser is concerned, I'm not sure if the oil will ruin it for other shoes as I didn't care because I used a spare nub of one. Dunno if cats with think I'm crazy, but I thought I'd add my 2 cents since I couldn't find anything online. 

Hmm, I wonder if any footlockers near me still have the sulfurs in my size. Might be time to check to double up

Back
Top Bottom