OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Still thinking if I should get the kobe 8 easter, somebody on kijiji is selling for retail. Should I get it? :nerd:

Yeah that's the problem, I still don't know how I feel about em. Plus, if the gradients do come out, might as well save up and go double.
eyes.gif
 Shoot first, ask questions later! If you decide you don't want you will have no probs selling them. I personally love the easters

Last edited:
 Shoot first, ask questions later! If you decide you don't want you will have no probs selling them. I personally love the easters
Yeah im looking to sell them somehow, i like them but there are gonna be some upcoming releases I really want.

Yeah that's the problem, I still don't know how I feel about em. Plus, if the gradients do come out, might as well save up and go double. :rolleyes

Will keep this in mind. Thanks for the input guys!

Anyway, new pic of the elite from tumblr

Really diggin how the green looks in this pic :smokin

Yeah that's the problem, I still don't know how I feel about em. Plus, if the gradients do come out, might as well save up and go double. :rolleyes

Really diggin how the green looks in this pic :smokin

Honestly they growing on me but ima just chill and wait for other elites to surface

[h2]pianoman thank you soooo much for sharing off kb824.com.. [/h2]

Nike Kobe 8 – Purple Gradient – May 11, 2013 – Pricing not yet available.

funny because I cropped this picture form this thread.
posted it on my FB page and now everybody in the internet is using the.
This is the exact pic I cropped. Just funny because people don't even have
time to crop a pic on their own anymore. LOL

Gotta admit, those elites are looking GOOOOOOOOD. still a cross court bounce pass though.

funny because I cropped this picture form this thread.
posted it on my FB page and now everybody in the internet is using the.
This is the exact pic I cropped. Just funny because people don't even have
time to crop a pic on their own anymore. LOL

Gotta admit, those elites are looking GOOOOOOOOD. still a cross court bounce pass though.
this pic kinda turned me away from em... lavender looks sorta pink like exposed type flesh... the one sdubs posted up, now that was legit hahaha

Gotta be honest I always read about people hating on the 7's but I never had an issue with them and actually liked them. Personally own the cloaks, ASG's, and gold medal's and still wouldn't mind having the WTK and snow leopards. I will admit the 8's trump them in comfort and performance but still didn't mind the shoe at all.

Someone a little while back posted they picked up some shorts they liked with the Volts. Can you link to them if possible? Been trying to go back and find it, but we are at almost 1100 pages now. TIA

Really diggin how the green looks in this pic
smokin.gif
Really diggin dem tittays in the reflection bet his girl didn't know that was gettin posted! Bam I'm out

made the tough call to sell my easters to pick up a GC pair for ball as beaters. honestly would get the least wear out of all the kobes anyways..

If I can sell a few pair of kicks soon, ill pick up those green elites on RD. if not ill wait it out... I'm in no rush.

1. you probably dont know your real size

2. your feet are probably fat

3. the 7s were definitely tts, i understand how they could be tight if you have "wide" feet
4) the 7s are very inconsistent with sizing.

I've worn a total of 5 pairs... My Olympics and homes kill my feet in my true size, del sold and all stars feel fine, concords felt tight but nothing uncomfortable. All pairs my true size, 13.
5. its all in your head, and you have fat feet

my supremes feel great, not tight at all, actually roomy, and the lakers home feel the same

the only pairs that are "inconsistent" are the elites, the upper is actually different and so is the tongue, it actually requires break in time

Ok, you're right oh wise one.

Let's drop it now. Seems you only come in here to start arguments and argue with people. I ain't got time for that.... You win.

Back
Top Bottom