OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I don't think think Nike is trying to hear that this will be his last appearance/sig... just look at this print in the paper...

I just thought I'd throw this out there... I heard a unconfirmed release date for the Venice Beach pair is May 27... take that with a grain of salt thou... (not my pic down below)
I cannot wait for those slurpees!!!!! 
nthat.gif

Sulfur's came in!

Debating should if I should get the Red EXT & Volts....Making some Nike ID's in Chaos, Teal, and maybe WHAT THE KOBE'S (Inspired by dareal08)

Haven't been more happy about a single pair of shoes that really grew on me!
[/:wow:quote]

NICE rack brah,,,ya dont hesitate to cop them all if you have the funds

Blake Mamba wearing IDs.

I'm surprised they aren't pushing elites and making some of the players wear em.

Blake Mamba wearing IDs.

I'm surprised they aren't pushing elites and making some of the players wear em.

Blake needs to change shoes and put the Fades on again...

Switch with Darius Morris...he won't be using his :smh:

Last edited:
Saw the pythons and red camo  in person today... 
eek.gif

smokin.gif

Pythons especially dope to me. Something about them being understated, yet still with striking details.  I know I'm a little late to the python and red camo parties haha...

Last edited:
damn, almost had my sulfurs at retail, went to foot action and saw they had a pair.....sz 10 
embarassed.gif
 i need an 11.

anybody know where i can find a pair of sulfurs size 11 or 11.5 for retail or a little over retail?

ive looked everywhere

thanks

damn, almost had my sulfurs at retail, went to foot action and saw they had a pair.....sz 10 
embarassed.gif

i need an 11.

anybody know where i can find a pair of sulfurs size 11 or 11.5 for retail or a little over retail?

ive looked everywhere

thanks

just ask that footaction to stock locate a pair for you.

embarassed.gif

i need an 11.

ive looked everywhere

thanks

I've seen people say do a foot action or finishline (can't remember which) stock locate in a store.

embarassed.gif

i need an 11.

ive looked everywhere

thanks
why didnt you try a stock locate?

relax dude, no need to pay over retail, i got mine for 115 a couple weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom