Product #: 37223449 | NBA League Gear | Black/Green/Tan
[/td]

[td]$12.99[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]1[/td]

[td]
Nike Kobe VIII System Elite - Men's
Product #: 86156300 | Size: 11.0 | Poison Green/Blackened Blue/Hyper Blue | Width - D - Medium | Limit 1 per Customer
*excluded from $ off or % off discounts
[/td]

[td]$199.99[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td] [/td]

[td]Product Total:[/td]

[td]$224.97[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td] [/td]

[td]Tax:[/td]

[td]$0.00[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td] [/td]

[td]Shipping & Handling:[/td]

[td]FREE[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td] [/td]

[td]Subtotal:[/td]

[td]$224.97[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td] [/td]

[td]Discounts:[/td]

[td]-$24.98[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td] [/td]

[td]Total:[/td]

[td]$199.99[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

You might as well have went for the elite socks, or something a bit more expensive and went for the $30 off $200 coupon. I didn't even know that you don't need the full amount, I was planning on two pairs of elite socks, but they were only $14.99.

You might as well have went for the elite socks, or something a bit more expensive and went for the $30 off $200 coupon. I didn't even know that you don't need the full amount, I was planning on two pairs of elite socks, but they were only $14.99.
wanted nba socks cause i have just nike elite socks. u can still call an add it to your order, i used $30 off 200 coupon too

Last edited:
still fsr on eastbay for all 3 elites
ohwell.gif

NDC is always where a shoe will sell out first. Still on Richards and Easybay. All 5 of the expensive shoes that dropped from Nike. Imagine spending $1180 + tax for five shoes with questionable quality.

I noticed how the color concord was always a part of every prior kobe series... whether it be the shoes or apparel... but it seems like none of the Kobe 8 products are using that color any longer.. Wonder if they just decided to abandon it altogether. I always thought the concord inlines for the 6s,7s are some of the cleanest cws ever released. Not to mention, some of the sick shorts & Tees.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom