OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Easters with my rabbit

Noob question: Do you have to physically go to the store to do a stock locate? Never done it before. I called a store once and asked but the guy didn't know what I was talking about so I just said nvm. I don't want to go to the store and get the exact same response...

with FNL I had one guy who was clueless, called other store and the guy found one on the phone for me, but I had to go into the store to complete the order

I def think the fades would look good with black laces. im gonng try it out when I get them, take the laces from my sulfurs and see before I order some

Superheroes come in on Thursday, gonna have to fool around with the camera on them, maybe I'll post some of the good ones on here for yall... even though it seems most don't wanna see them :wink:

Easters and Fades are my top 2 colorways. Something about the light colored toes makes them look really great on feet.

with FNL I had one guy who was clueless, called other store and the guy found one on the phone for me, but I had to go into the store to complete the order

Thanks, that's what I was hoping for. I'd prefer to only go to the store when I know I've secured a pair. I'll try calling again later.

have you guys had problems trying to tell footlocker that the kobe 8's retail for $140, not $150? lol firsttime ever that ive seen footlocker sell above retail.

I def think the fades would look good with black laces. im gonng try it out when I get them, take the laces from my sulfurs and see before I order some
id try a grey lace swap... will try it out next weekend but prolly will keep em with original laces 
smokin.gif

have you guys had problems trying to tell footlocker that the kobe 8's retail for $140, not $150? lol firsttime ever that ive seen footlocker sell above retail.

I asked the same thing last week. S dubl explained that Footlocker's up charge $10 for some Kobe's.

Last edited:
Superheroes come in on Thursday, gonna have to fool around with the camera on them, maybe I'll post some of the good ones on here for yall... even though it seems most don't wanna see them :wink:

NO!!!!

Save yourself the time and the "Not feelin those" comments

Gumby kix get no love round these parts(Cept for Dub ;))

.....Nah Im kiddin my dude

Do your thug thizzle

Who am I to tell u what/what not to post pics of

Go ahead, just dont expect me to look >D

:lol:

Last edited:
NO!!!!

Save yourself the time and the "Not feelin those" comments

Gumby kix get no love round these parts(Cept for Dub ;))

.....Nah Im kiddin my dude

Do your thug thizzle

Who am I to tell u what/what not to post pics of

Go ahead, just dont expect me to look >D

:lol:

Hahaha all good fam, we shall see, I'mma keep everybody (all 10 of us) on their toes...

PM me if you are good with Photoshopping pics of Kobe 8s need help PLEASE!! Was recommended to talk to some dude w/ name Jaysrdead something like that?

Lol dudes are going to look foolish with the Kobe elite socks to complete the already full logo :lol:

I'm not hating, just stating my opinion.

Lol dudes are going to look foolish with the Kobe elite socks to complete the already full logo :lol:

I'm not hating, just stating my opinion.

We're talking about the shorts not the elite socks man! But you are right if you wearing that lol

Back
Top Bottom