OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

It's up to 3 now damn but people in here are going to still come asking how limited will the fades be like crazy until Saturday [emoji]128545[/emoji].

People saying there done know that the kobe8 isn't even half way through yet?

Last edited:
Here is my modest Kobe collection.
It will be growing very soon though lol, the Purple fades are mine come this saturday! I also have plans to buy the Vapors/MC's, Homes, Black Elites, and the Super Heroes if they ever go on discount.

Here is my modest Kobe collection.
It will be growing very soon though lol, the Purple fades are mine come this saturday! I also have plans to buy the Vapors/MC's, Homes, Black Elites, and the Super Heroes if they ever go on discount.

Nice collection.

^ that whole "I don't lace my shoes up" garbage is hilarious to me. Ole follow the leader boys.

On another note, I hope the vapors do drop the 25th.

^^^ Really guy? All I hear you spew out of your mouth anymore is hate and garbage. Some people been wearing their shoes like that since grade school. Including me. Far before "Wale" or the other clowns emerged. You should do us all a favor and keep your hating mouth shut. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say ship.

^^^ Really guy? All I hear you spew out of your mouth anymore is hate and garbage. Some people been wearing their shoes like that since grade school. Including me. Far before "Wale" or the other clowns emerged. You should do us all a favor and keep your hating mouth shut. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say ship.

Whale was on NT b4 u :tongue:

told you before man, sign up for a discover card that you ONLY use for sneaker purchases....10-20% cash back, and 20% bonus for gift cards
Never knew about that.. will definitely try this out.

nike, FTL, FL all at 10% on "shop discover" which are all better rates than what ebates offers.. 

good info

See in normal pics like the one above you can really see the blackened blue. Press release pics and white or black background pics don't look as good as these above that's why I think these are going to look really good in person come Saturday

Omfg I just called footlocker and house of hoops and they are saying that the purple fades will not be realesed in Colorado

That just pisses me off and I fell like its a lie

Omfg I just called footlocker and house of hoops and they are saying that the purple fades will not be realesed in Colorado

That just pisses me off and I fell like its a lie
HOLY ****! WHAT? Check the FTL launch locator I hope there wrong we CO heads know about HOH and there **** so I wouldn't put it past them.:smh:

HOLY ****! WHAT? Check the FTL launch locator I hope there wrong we CO heads know about HOH and there **** so I wouldn't put it past them.:smh:

Launch locator says that flat irons mall, aurora mall, Colorado springs mall and hoh will have the purple fades.
I called flatirons first because its closer to me and they told me that they havent received any Kobe that is going to release on sat and that they never get over night deliveries for a shoe coming out the next day.

So lead me to call hoh and thats where I got the purple fades will not be realesed in colorado. The guy also agreed that it was ********.

Well my local ftl is getting the "fades" but not till tuesday.. they said the shipment is late.. might as well just scoop them online

am i the only one in h-town freaking out that launch locator has almost every footlocker getting the fades and when i call the only one confirming they are getting them is galleria -_- smh if everybody in houston has to go to galleria i see me in a long *** line waiting, i think im going to have to try web order with these pairs 

2 more days
pimp.gif

Damn, it's like that? I don't like going to the Galleria for shoe releases, but if this is the case, I will be there. I really only care to get them from footlocker because it'll put me at platinum status.

It's honestly not even all that serious. There are tons of stores down here in the H getting em.
Just go to your local store sat morning and you should be good. Jus hit em up to make sure they gon have them. Like dude above said some shipments may be delayed for whatever reason. I thought about going to Gallo but I don't even really **** with them like that no more unless its a last resort or sumn like that. EVERYTHING sells out at the Gallo its nothing but hypebeasts and resellers up there anyways :smh:

I used to order IDs all the time for friends out of the Us, prob more than 5 pairs. All going straight through ebates start to finish. Never got anything, emailed ebates, went through the process and still didn't get anything.

That's why I stopped using them....

Ill give them another chance, but if they start ******g me over on cash back I won't bother anymore.

wait, so you made money off me? :nerd:

jk i dont care. :pimp:
No :\

Didn't you just do what you told me not too? Lol, away with you peasant, you bore me with your butt hurt

Back
Top Bottom