OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

No offense, but I copped 5 pairs and have no regrets, and did no one dirty. If dudes can't put in a little work to get a GR shoe, shame on them.

People on here crying about missing out were either drunk and overslept, or didn't really try. Step your game up, get the auto add to cart bots, make a local connect, show up to store 2 hrs early, TRY.

Just rubs me the wrong way when someone says something like that, if I want 5 pairs of my fave color kobe, let me. "Let this peacock fly!" :lol:
Repped I feel the same frikkin way. Ive had to put in work on almost every release I want, at the very least sacrificed alot of sleep. Anyways if you want something bad enough you'll find a way to get it. If it's reserve a pair, get there mad early, raffle..goto multiple spots and bring a friend who doesn't want the shoes. Double your chances. Online is the worst cuz instead of a small percentage of you're area, it's the entire planet trying to cop. Plus bots n hackers/resellers. If you depend strictly online, you're lazy and I have no right to complain, I missed out again. Unless of course you're a sneakerhead from montana I'd suggest you move.

I think im done.

The purple faded were hard to get? I walked into 2 Footlockers around 12pm Sat morning to kill time before work and there were full size runs of them.

Very nice shoe in person, but nothing is touching the red comets.

I didn't get mine from DSG but I got the Re-Entry Brons from there last week and they came in a huge box.  If that is the standard "shoe shipping" box, be prepared for that lol.

Wow just found out there is a James jazz only 15 mins away.Had no idea there was even that many stores.Thought it was just mainly an online store.

Somebody is getting Matchy Matchy and that is the funniest hat I have ever seen lol.

Last edited:
I feel like alot of people will be on the hunt for Supernaturals in a year or so. So many people slept |I

Back
Top Bottom