OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

VBs are easily the ugliest pair... they just made it 2 the worst CW spot after seeing that OC PS... the what coulda been pair but nike instead releases that monstrosity 
mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

I don't think the red camos were a fail considering they sold so well. That said, it's the least favorite pair I own and will probably be the first color way of the 8 I hoop in. I'm still working on the vi and vii tho.
The red camos are the worst colourway of the 8 for me. There's no flow to the shoe at all and that silver heal cup just kills it.

I would buy them for $50 and destroy them outside
Of the five 8s I have (blue lights, red camos, pythons, Easters, purple fades), the red camos are definitely my least favorite too. It's the bright citrus (or whatever they call it) lining and sole that bother me though.  

You just described "Yourself" why do you think everyone here is like you???  smdh 
mean.gif
 Not everyone here lick their sneakers soles and don't have a girlfriend who looks more manly than you.
Dang went in on him with that one, I do remember him selling a pair for 300 or something like that a little bit after they released to so definitely describing himself

I can understand that. Im not a big BHM person myself but the shoes themselves were solid for me. I definitely like the color blocking for the simple fact that I don't own many shoes with the theme. Sometimes, one gets tired of black/white/red jordans all day or really loud shoes :lol:
I think the YOTS black and the Red Suedes were the 2 worse. The red camos could have been better but I also have a hoody that's red with a silver nike check so im not really mad about the colors used :lol:

i wish the red suedes were a regular model, not a nike sportswear model (was that what it was called?). make the upper suede red, and give it a real healcup and all so i can ball in them

Saw/tried on the VB's yesterday...garbage. Glad I did because a few of the pics I saw had me sold. Unless I can find superheroes and sulfurs for a reasonable price, I might be done with the 8's.

Since you all are taking it about it. I have to say, for me, the red camo's photographed beautifully. I fell in love with that shoe and was so sad when I found out they only came in Men's sizes. However, when I had a chance to see them in person they were a bit of a let down. 

I loved this shot of them. I don't remember who posted that but they did a great job.

Since you all are taking it about it. I have to say, for me, the red camo's photographed beautifully. I fell in love with that shoe and was so sad when I found out they only came in Men's sizes. However, when I had a chance to see them in person they were a bit of a let down. 
I loved this shot of them. I don't remember who posted that but they did a great job.

Yes in pics even crappy ones they are amazing but in person they're a let down.

Id get almost every one of the 8s, but why so many white soles? Idc what anybody says, "pure platinum" = white. The uppers have all been extra awesome (except asg), but the white soles are a no go. BHms are nice, really nice, but the white sole... same w the fades, the blue lights, and the easters.

Nike needs to hire some of the photoshoppin folks in this thread for the cws. Or just give us better options for nikeid.

Ill still end up buying some of the 8s w "white" soles, though... I need to stop lying to myself hahah.

so sad i missed out on the purple plats..was going to be my first pair of kobes ever but i just overslept :\ hopefully i find a pair later

so sad i missed out on the purple plats..was going to be my first pair of kobes ever but i just overslept :\ hopefully i find a pair later

EVERY STORE I WALK IN DOWN HERE IN HOUSTON HAS PURPLE FADE ON DISPLAY AND WHEN I ASK ABOUT THEM THEY SAY THEY HAVE A GOOD AMOUNT IN THE STOCKROOM. STOCK LOCATE THEM.

PEOPLE SLEEP ON KOBES HERE.

Last edited:
Dang went in on him with that one, I do remember him selling a pair for 300 or something like that a little bit after they released to so definitely describing himself
Actually, that was my extra pair to replace the one I'm currently beating. And I absolutely DID NOT sell them a little bit after they released, lmfao.  It was more like a few days ago.  I beat my BHM's playing ball.  I don't buy sneakers to look at like they're trophies. I just realized I didn't care for this color way anymore and the purple fades were better so I sold them.  Sue me.

Last edited:
EVERY STORE I WALK IN DOWN HERE IN HOUSTON HAS PURPLE FADE ON DISPLAY AND WHEN I ASK ABOUT THEM THEY SAY THEY HAVE A GOOD AMOUNT IN THE STOCKROOM. STOCK LOCATE THEM.

PEOPLE SLEEP ON KOBES HERE.

lol, live in the bay area and anything with hype will sell here, checked my local mall yesterday and no one had them =\

Some new shots of the lifestyles

Nike Kobe 8 NSW Lifestyle LE
Bright Citrus/Track Brown-Sail
582552-800

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom