OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Via ronaldjay11 on IG

Another mambacurial?

:smokin

Reminds me of Paul George's ZKVII IDs.

Dude better bust them out in the finals.
What you did there...I see it. :stoneface: :lol:

Thank you.

My first post wasn't meant to be negative, rather a reminder to those with negative comments. 

Posting "those are hideous" doesn't exactly say anything at all. For example, many dislike the VB's and the ASG's simply because they are loud. Well, that doesn't mean they are hideous, it means they are loud and you may not like a loud colorway, rather you prefer conventional.

I wouldn't wear the ASG's to the bars, but to hoop in, the louder the better.

To each his own.
:smh:
I agree. I own the VB's and ASG's.. But those MB's. To each is own no doubt!

Wtf $ 126 :lol: :lol: waiting on kicks deal or any site like that to show me where to buy for $70 by the end of the month and that's being generous.

Last edited:
So it looks like my volts are starting to separate near the outsole.  So my question is, how long should a pair last that you only hoop in?  When I do hoop it is full court 5 on 5 so the games are full speed, not just shooting around.  I would say 6 months, depending on how often you hoop. 2 or 3 times a week they should last about 6 months.     
Mine last just under 3 months before they separated in the outside forefoot engineered mesh. Not excited about it. Talked to a buddy on my team who also rocks the Kobe 8 and he was having Achilles rubbing issues.

mjrod1985 pics are dope but I still can't believe how easy it is to see the old swoosh outline/placement. :smh:

MJROD pics could force a Mexican Blanket sell-out.

They're on NDC calendar 6/1 $110 not sure if mentioned earlier

Last edited:
MJROD pics could force a Mexican Blanket sell-out.

They're on NDC calendar 6/1 $110 not sure if mentioned earlier

We all know MJRod's abilities with a camera is STRONG... :smokin

but I don't think ANYONE'S talent is THAT strong to cause a sell out :D

Back
Top Bottom