roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

This was ALOT harder to get on NDC. I remember getting the venice beaches within a few seconds but those MC's had me line for a good 5 mins and kicked me out. Gave up after that, going for the foams tomorrow to give my old man a birthday present. Congrats to those who copped.

VBs were readily available in far greater numbers and in MANY more retail locations and online...NDC, Eastbay, FTL, DSG, KB24 just to name a few.

The Curials were EXTREMELY limited in numbers...only NDC and KB24 online, with Niketowns and HoH locations doing RSVP or raffles in most locations in brick and mortar stores...

TOTALLY different animals...

Last edited:
Seen a size 12 ASG in Santa Anita mall yesterday. Didn't ask if they had other sizes. 

Wow. Paid 230 off of an ebay listing yesterday only for the seller to refund me just now and claim they sold his rsvp pickup before he got there. And now I saw he relisted my size on ebay for ~70 more dollars.

Wow wow wow wow
^People need to stop going to these pre-orders.  Unless others have confirmed they honor their orders/prices, it's probably safe to assume you're just fronting these people the money to buy the shoes.

I only give 0% interest loans to friends and family.

just picked mine up from NTChicago.....SICK!!! 

Will post picture when i get home = ) 

Last edited:
I RETRACT ALL MY PREVIOUS SALTY STATEMENTS I MADE EARLIER

After i flopped on NDC, i dozed back off. My homie hit me up gave me some info, i said "im on the way".

Long story short, im a happy camper

these are gorgeous :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom