OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Wow. Paid 230 off of an ebay listing yesterday only for the seller to refund me just now and claim they sold his rsvp pickup before he got there. And now I saw he relisted my size on ebay for ~70 more dollars.

Wow wow wow wow

what a scum bag, what do you expect with these pre orders?

people have no morals these days

any get through on footlocker.eu ? I have fam there but when the site was up it would never go through

has anyone purchased from sneakers4u.com ? struck out on the mc's and they got a few pairs of kobe 8's i might purchase but need reassuring on the legitness of the site. thanks

Its not that serious dude. And how is this your GRAIL? Grail = your most desired shoe ever made...
Not serious for those who copped.
It's definitely one of them. Give me these along with 420 skunk sb's, red eagle penny v's, and quentin richardson pe jordan 13's and amnesties and i'm set for life

Last edited:
I'm salty af..had my phone ipod and comp on ndc and even had my girl and homie doing the same..all 3 of us truck out...entered all the raffles in my area no luck..can't afford $300 bins on ebay...seeing all of you guys score your pair has certainly left me feeling depressed and enraged.  This has been my grail since picks surfaced.  I thought about lining up for the Nike vault release tomorrow but, I called em up and worker said their were already like 15 ppl lined up since 1pm.  I'm about to toss my computer monitor across the room and quit this damn shoe game. ...:smh:

congrats to those who copped...wear them on my behalf!

That sucks man but look on the bright side. At least your grails are priced like the LBJ X MVP that have ridiculous BINs at $4,000. Some have them on eBay for in the $200s so I'm sure you can get one without paying $100 over retail for a grail.

Hello Nike,

AMNESTIES, AMNESTIES, AMNESTIES, AMNESTIES -.-

I'll try not to be salty over all y'all gettin your pairs but c'mon let's make it happen already, I know you guys don't hate money

Last edited:

These Are Starting To Grow More And More On Me... Glad I Was Able To Get Thru On The Local Raffle For These :nthat:

Picked Up'd My Pair From HoH Galleria, When Usually I Get My Shoes From Baybrook HoH, But these are better than I Expected In Person.

what a scum bag, what do you expect with these pre orders?

people have no morals these days

Somehow there's a happy ending

Had an NTer offer to hook me up with a smaller size for trade bait, but declined because I didn't wanna risk sitting on a shoe someone else needed.

Then I talked to my friend in the UK. Nike.uk site had a size 12.5 sitting on the site, so he ordered it and will be shipping it out to me. Like 168 us dollars for the shoes and 40 for shipping, and I'm looking at less than the 230 I originally paid.

Karma wins

Somehow there's a happy ending

Had an NTer offer to hook me up with a smaller size for trade bait, but declined because I didn't wanna risk sitting on a shoe someone else needed.

Then I talked to my friend in the UK. Nike.uk site had a size 12.5 sitting on the site, so he ordered it and will be shipping it out to me. Like 168 us dollars for the shoes and 40 for shipping, and I'm looking at less than the 230 I originally paid.

Karma wins

Congrats!

didn't get rsvp or win raffle. was in line on ndc but was kicked due to system error. no go on kb24. guess it wasn't meant to be. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom