OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I did some research and it looks like it's a brick and mortar store in Barcelona. If you check their facebook page it looks legit...

And for those who can't go to the check out screen, you can't have the translator feature on when trying to check out. You have to go back and select 'view original' before it will let you go through. 

I did some research and it looks like it's a brick and mortar store in Barcelona. If you check their facebook page it looks legit...

And for those who can't go to the check out screen, you can't have the translator feature on when trying to check out. You have to go back and select 'view original' before it will let you go through. 

the pics with serge ibaka is what sold me.

ordered my xmas from canada.. cleared customs without paying a dime. shipped to new jersey. having second thoughts daw as this is coming from overseas (literally)

What it looks like to me is a smaller scale Villa based out of Spain. I haven't found any testimonials online, but if they have pictures of brick and mortar stores that look to be authorized dealers, I felt comfortable enough to give it a go and see what happens. 

Finally got through on the MC's! Was having flashbacks to my NDC and sizeuk order attempts from this weekend :lol: good looks on the link s dubl :nthat:

Now the wait begins

My chase bank declined the payment saying it was toy shop in spain wtf!!?

BTW All yall thirsty *** ****** took the sz 13s
laugh.gif
 I checked out with a 13.5 but ion kno if I wanna go through the checkout again.

My chase bank declined the payment saying it was toy shop in spain wtf!!

did it ask you to verify by logging into your chase account?
when 'Size?' put the mambacurials up the other day i had that same trouble, but now its authorized for international use. i had no problems just now using my chase debit.

You should probably call your credit card and get a hold lifted on international payments...

And if you guys are having problems getting through, make sure that you take the settings of the page off translation and go back to 'view original' once you know what and where everything is. Once I did that, it was a breeze for me. 

I got declined the first attempt, but received an automated call from my cc company to verify it wasn't fraud.  Went back through and it let me check out.  Thanks S Dubl!

Back
Top Bottom