OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

For all you covert resellers, customs charge is 20% on shoes if they do catch it. So figure your cost on these is going to be upwards of $250+ per pair...

Im betting on a market drop on MCs just cant convince myself to pay that much right now.

Prices will not be any lower than this weeks prices.

thee may be a small influx of listings and price drops once NDC ordes arrive but i don't think it will be by that much seeing as how many people posted them on ebay as soon as they got their confirmation.

Im betting on a market drop on MCs just cant convince myself to pay that much right now.

Prices will not be any lower than this weeks prices.

thee may be a small influx of listings and price drops once NDC ordes arrive but i don't think it will be by that much seeing as how many people posted them on ebay as soon as they got their confirmation.
Idk the markets been a little unpredictable lately. Even if everything doesnt work out i still have a sz8 to sell or size swap to get a 12. But if i didnt have that sz8 chances are i wouldn't think twice about getting these for 215

I'd still rather buy from a legit site and pay customs fees and currency conversions than pay a re-seller... just a mental thing for me I guess

Size 15 and 16 gone. Did anyone see the two sizes or was I tripping? lol
yea they not there any more. I was looking around at their other 8s they have an 18 in the Sulfurs? Lol I didn't know they made those sizes. They also have 13.5 which I rarely see over here in the U.S

I'd still rather buy from a legit site and pay customs fees and currency conversions than pay a re-seller... just a mental thing for me I guess
That is a legit B&M store that has site...it's just the retail in europe is crazy higher than US.

I may be one of the "lucky" ones who found a reputable seller on ebay after I failed on NDC. Got the MC for 220 and he says they'll ship today. Good looks on that link too. my backup plan. Scooped a 9.5

I did some research and it looks like it's a brick and mortar store in Barcelona. If you check their facebook page it looks legit...

And for those who can't go to the check out screen, you can't have the translator feature on when trying to check out. You have to go back and select 'view original' before it will let you go through. 
the pics with serge ibaka is what sold me.
true

It won't accept my cc payment. 
mad.gif
 On phone with bank now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom