OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I have no idea why my MC's went to NJ. Didnt think they would make it on the scheduled delivery day (today) but it's on vehicle for delivery.

You guys that ordered from 24segons, dont be shocked to see an "international transaction fee" in your acct. I got hit for 6.49 on top of the 216.30, as a separate transaction.

You guys that ordered from 24segons, dont be shocked to see an "international transaction fee" in your acct. I got hit for 6.49 on top of the 216.30, as a separate transaction.

i dont' see an additional transaction but i noticed a a 12$ adjustment was made. probably the same thing.

"24 SEGONS MATARO 06/10 Euro 303.00 X 1.326964 (EXCHG RTE) + 12.06 (EXCHG RTE ADJ)"

the black/gold elites look nice but I wouldn't say its the best 8 so far... guess that's why we all have opinions tho :tongue:
Definitely and that's why Sulfurs, BHM and VB's are on the bottom of my best colorway list. Horrible colorways, imo.

bet how many haters i'd get for posting a pic of me licking this almost sexy translucent thin iiiiicy sole on the Mambacurials
glasses.gif

I hope slight yellowing occurs on the thin icy sole mixed with the translucent hulk green would definitely match down the road, so sick.  And that black leather on the inside? Straight BUTTER folks.  I'd say if this had a full shozoku on the back EASILY #1 drop of all 8's.  But right now Kobe 8 GOLD Elite holds that spot.  But of course it aint popular on NT unless it aint sittin on shelves ya??

Who cares of the price when ya cats spend $300 for BHM's and Christmas?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

$200 is NOTHING!!!!

Last edited:
i dont' see an additional transaction but i noticed a a 12$ adjustment was made. probably the same thing.

"24 SEGONS MATARO 06/10 Euro 303.00 X 1.326964 (EXCHG RTE) + 12.06 (EXCHG RTE ADJ)"
yeah when I called to authorize my CC said there would be an international transaction fee. oh well... still way cheaper than resale for my size 13

Definitely and that's why Sulfurs, BHM and VB's are on the Bottom of my worst colors list. Horrible colorways,
Would Make them your favorite colors

On another note with this last release (mcs) ive noticed getting shoes at the store are getting a lot harder then before I think its going to be online from now on for me. Anyone liking the material for the inner ankle area on the mcs better then regular kobes

finally found an occasion to unDS these my sister had a softball game yesterday and her team colors are purple and black so it was fitting!!

Definitely and that's why Sulfurs, BHM and VB's are on the bottom of my best colorway list. Horrible colorways, imo.

bet how many haters i'd get for posting a pic of me licking this almost sexy translucent thin iiiiicy sole on the Mambacurials
glasses.gif

I hope slight yellowing occurs on the thin icy sole mixed with the translucent hulk green would definitely match down the road, so sick.  And that black leather on the inside? Straight BUTTER folks.  I'd say if this had a full shozoku on the back EASILY #1 drop of all 8's.  But right now Kobe 8 GOLD Elite holds that spot.  But of course it aint popular on NT unless it aint sittin on shelves ya??

Who cares of the price when ya cats spend $300 for BHM's and Christmas?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

$200 is NOTHING!!!!

(WHISTLE BLOWS!) lots of fouls going on right now. Let's chill and talk about the kicks. You can make a thread for fighting in and whoever is interested can join. Please, Fellas. Im trying to cool out here and you're getting my blood going. Haahaa

It's been the 'post your MC shipping/order status' thread for a couple weeks

True..

This weekend will be the same..

Bcuz as history has proven time and time again, Once RD nears, those Red Snakes will have hypnotized folks, and there it goes, Sold Out On NDC..

Look how many ppl are fumbling around for the MCs..

2x more than when the pics 1st surfaced..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom